ICT Project: List Of Students To Receive Free rlg Laptops

ICT Project: List Of Students To Receive Free rlg Laptops.

UPDATE!

LATEST LIST:  CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE LISTS OF THE BENEFICIARIES!

Please Note that this is an old list! A second list(latest) has been released. Those who didn’t find their names in this list should check the new one. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SECOND LIST

As part of Government’s commitment to build a better Ghana through Science and Technology and Innovation, the Ministry of Environment, Science and Technology with the support and collaboration of Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Communication and the GETFUND, has been distributing Free Laptops to students and schools.

These laptops are assembled in Ghana under theBetter Ghana ICT Project.

All beneficiaries listed below are to converge at the Accra International Conference Centre from 10am on Thursday, November 22, 2012 or contact the rlg offices in your respective regional capitals with valid ID cards for collection of the Laptops.

Please note that the Laptops are not for sale.

Click on the PDF icon to view the full list.

VIEW THE FULL LIST

1. Pingback: Tertiary Students To Receive 100,000 Laptops

2. jay jay/ ug says:

it is a good project the government has undertaken but it seems to be on partisan bases because some of us has applied for long but has not seen our names. i will like to ask that is there any hope for brilliant but needy tertiary student like us ?

3. godwin yevuyibor says:

pls i am an applicant how do i access it mine ?

4. Pingback: Free Laptops For Non-Existent Sunyani College Of Education

5. Rabiat Yunus Mohammed says:

I have also applied but don’t know to check for my name. Also I want to go to nursing school but it seems all dreams are fading slowly because, 1. No support from any angle. 2 . Nursing school is now are business, u must know people in authority first but if otherwise then forget it.3. It is too costing to the extend that it make us believe that,it is not meant for we “the ordinary Ghanaians who forms the majority of the country’s population”. Prz Mahama we believe you are our hope pls prove us right. Thank you.

6. hayford asumah says:

pls i want to apply for the free laptop in abel for me to learn and research more about how i can become an entrepreneur even as i am in high school

7. Pingback: List Of Free rlg Laptops Full Of 'Ghost Names'

8. Those who would like to check their names should simply click on the PDF format attached to the post. It may take a little longer to open depending your internet speed.

Click on the PDF icon to view the full list.

9. Agbenyeke bario says:

Pls i need a laptop

10. I also applied for laptop but i did not get my name.

11. Please, l am a student of Keta Business SHS. I also applied for Better Ghana Agenda Laptop in August, 2012 but cannot find my name.

12. joseph laryea says:

i think its a good project that the government is doing but please how can get one

13. i submitted my letter with my friend, but he has and i have not. why?

14. i submitted my letter together with a friend on the same day, but he has got the laptop whiles i cannot find my name in the list. why?

15. cannot fin my name in the list. why?

16. Pingback: Akufo-Addo: Laptop distribution is "One Laptop per NDC Supporter"

17. How do i apply(wht to write nd de Procedure)?They were in our skul yesterday.Pls i need answer fast

18. the better ghana agenda is still on course.its really true.AM ON MY WAY TO RECIEVE MY LAPTOP AT THE RLG OFFICE.A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO HIS EXCELLENCY JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA FOR BRINGING THIS POLICY.AND ALSO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT GOT THIERS SHOULD RE-APPLY AGAIN,MAYBE YOUR LUCK MAY SHINE BETTER TIMES.

19. HAVE PATIENT AND PRAY FOR BETTER DAYS

20. normally they select the good letters.so if you know yours did not go on well,you can apply for it again

21. How can i get one laptop says:

Emmanuel Ayeh

22. I need one. How can i get it says:

Adotey Christopher

23. isaac boadi says:

where is KNUST list.Please KNUST not part?

24. please somebody should send the procedure to my email pls.mean how to apply.(ambitious.kimberly@yahoo.com)

25. AHADO SELORM says:

SIR/MADAM,

PLEASE I ALSO APPLIED FOR THE LAPTOP TWICE BUT I STILL CANNOT FIND MY NAME.

26. agbenorxevi kelvin says:

how do i get access to the laptop.(please i mean the procedures that i will take to get it.

27. Stephen Ayitiah says:

I applied for a laptop but i did not get my name

28. Delight Coffie says:

please help me out on how to apply for the laptop?

29. Shaibu Abdul Rasheed says:

I wish to apply for the better ghana agenda laptop.I am a student of Bawku Senior Secondary School and a final year student who need this laptop tn ferther my education.Thank you

30. Shaibu Abdul Rasheed says:

How can i apply please one should help me by sending the procedure to my facebook account (KING DAALA) or flash this number 0245369613

31. oppong isaac says:

I ve applied for one but my name is not in the list. include my. oppong Isaac, university for development studies. Nyankpala campus.

32. Belinda Samari says:

Can someone help me with the procedure to applying for the lap top?

33. when is the next list coming out?

34. Mahama mohammed ayaaba says:

Thanks to the gov’t.what can i do to also get one please.

35. Mahama zenabu apinan says:

Help me with the procedures to get one laptop.

36. Mahama zenabu apinan says:

A student of bawku sectec in the upper east region.help me to get one laptop.

37. Mahama mohammed ayaaba says:

Tertiary student of gbewaa coll. Of education.pls help me to get one laptop.

38. Ametefe willson says:

Please i also need one please and please am a student of ADISEC

39. Jafaru Taha says:

The Government has really done well in his policy of investing in people and We Ghanaian have appreciated what the Government are doing. Some people are of the view that, the distribution is partisan. Please it is not true, The selection depend on best applicant and luck. After making several attempts to apply on 0ctober 29 2011 and 7 December, 2011, I was not fortunate to be among the benficiries awarded, I gave the address to my friend at Winneba campus who apply and fortunately had one. Today 30th Nov. 2012, I am re-applying for the third time to see if I would be among the fortunate. We Thank The Government for His Father for All Policy and I hope gradually Everyone would have his/her share of the national cake

40. how do someone apply, what is the application procedure, requirements or deadline?

41. Matthew Sosu.D says:

Please I also applied but my name has not come yet. All my friends that I apply with they have recieved theirs long time. Please how can i get my own.

42. ALBERTA AMEKUDZI says:

how can i apply for it because i really need one. please if you can help me get one then call me on 0246390183. or 0265103599 thanks.

43. should we be expecting any other list.

44. osei jeffery says:

The ministry and the rlg company shall be sharing the laptops to S.H.S students on Wednesday 05/12/2012.what you have to do is just to be available at the rlg office with your national identification card (voters I.D)so as to be able to get yours.

45. Harry Acquah-Nunoo says:

I am a student of St Magaret Mary Senior Tech School in my first year i want to apply for the better Ghana agenda but i was told to add my student id card and i dont have one how can i receive one

46. Harry Acquah-Nunoo says:

call me on this number 0572960644

47. Edward Adu says:

I am a student of Presbyterian Senior High School,Osu.Am Student who like to be an IT technician in the near future.Please kindly help me to get one.I beg you in the name of God.you can call me on this number 02734159529

48. Michael Mezo says:

am a student of Presbyterian Senior High School,Osu.Am Student who like to be an IT technician in the near future.Please kindly help me to get one.I beg you in the name of God.you can call me on this number 0571298030

49. Michael Mezo says:

am a student of Presbyterian Senior High School,Osu.Am Student who like to be an IT technician in the near future.Please kindly help me to get one. name of God.you can call me on this number 0571298030

50. victor attieku says:

I am a student of west Africa Senior High School,a student who is interested in I.C.T and want to advance my studies.I wish to apply for the laptop to enhance my studies.contact 0541608651

51. Pingback: Free rlg Laptop Beneficiaries Second List Out, Check Now

52. OWUSU BENNETT SAMUEL says:

I am a student of Twene Amafo Senior High School,suyani and i have interest in ICT, i want to advance my studies.I wish to apply for the laptop to enhance my studies.So please help me.my house number is nt
    33,5

53. I write to apply for a better Ghana agenda laptop to enable me carry out my
    research work at the University for development studies, navrongo campus I am in
    level 300 offering Bsc. accounting with computing. Hope, when I am given
    this laptop, it will help me make my research on my project am working on
    related applications and mathematics. For authentication, you can cross-check my
    index number fms/0119/10with the university authorities. my email adress is khalid.andani@gmail.com and telephone number 0204613246.Thank you.

54. Appiah Michael says:

I am a student of Presbyterian Senior High School,Osu. I am the kind of student who like to be an IT technician in the near future, and also a business student who needs the laptop to make my studies easier.Kindly help me to get one.I will be glad if my request is granted.Thank you. this number 0570984975

I am a student Anlo-Afiadenyigba Snr.High Sch.Please l also need the laptop to ease my ICT study.My #:0245506930 & my voter ID#: 1229025075 Thanks

56. What of me, who personally submitted my application to the ministry but no results yet?

57. Please note that this is the first list(old list). New list has been released and that is the latest. Those who didn’t find their names in this list may be part of the latest list. This is the link to the new list.

58. Hussein Abdallah says:

i cant find my student id can i come for the free laptop plz…..

59. Hussein Abdallah says:

can i bring my voters or national id, and my school uniform along with me..plz help me find one..have been waiting for this laptop for a long time

60. Agbonu Patrick says:

Private schools in the volta region also needs some of this rlg laptops please.

61. Emmanuel Tofa says:

I am a student of Teshie Technical Traning Center,Teshie. I am the kind of student who like to be an IT technician in the near future, and also a Electrical student who needs the laptop to make my studies easier.Kindly help me to get one.I will be glad if my request is granted.Thank you. this number 0546619593

62. Emmanuel Aidoo says:

I am a student of Nungua Senior High School,Nungua. I am the kind of student who like to be an ICT teacher in the near future, and also a general art student who needs the laptop to make my studies easier.Kindly help me to get one.I will be delighted if my request is accepted.Thank you. 0548957163 is my number

63. Majid faila says:

I am a student of presbyterian senior high school LA accra. I am the kind of student who like ICT and i do not have a computer or a laptop to do research on and do more practicals, and also a general art student who needs the laptop to make my studies easier.Kindly help me to get one.I will be delighted if my request is accepted.Thank you. 0543809842 is my number……and also i hope it will be done

64. Agyemang Fosu Edmumd says:

Tanx be to the prez but i also apply for the better Ghana agenda laptop.a student of aggrey memorial s.h.s. Cape coast.

65. how can some people are receiving it twice and i have applied twice but still cant find my name .what is the criteria for the distribution

66. Odzor Delali says:

I’m a student of Mawuli School. Please i need one seriously how can i get it

67. Please turn to us in the rural areas.

68. Bambara Mohammed says:

I wish to apply for the better Ghana agenda laptop.I am a student of Ebenezer Senior Secondary School and a final year student who need this laptop tn feather my education.Thank you

69. AYUBAH USMAN says:

I am a student of Ebenezer senior high school Dansoma. I am the kind of student who like ICT and i do not have a computer or a laptop to do research on and do more practicals, and also a general art student who needs the laptop to make my studies easier.Kindly help me to get one.I will be delighted if my request is accepted.Thank you.

70. Jamal adam says:

I am a student of ebenezer Senior High School,dansoma. I am the kind of student who like to be an ICT teacher in the near future, and also a general science student who needs the laptop to make my studies easier.Kindly help me to get one.I will be delighted if my request is accepted.Thank you.

71. anyelom aaron says:

i would like to apply for a laptop, but i dont know were to get the application form. Any help would be appreciated.

72. seidu mumuni says:

I am a student of uds navrongo campus. I also applied for the laptops but my name dis not appear on the list.I want to know whether I can still get one.

73. DZOAGBE NEWTON says:

I am a student BISHOP HERMAN COLLEGE. I applied for the laptop about two week ago even before some of my friends did but their names have been picked. Is it necessary i apply again?

74. bismark nii okai says:

I am a student at Awudome1JHS at kaneshie,and iam always serious with ICT.I wish to become ICT Teacher in the future,and i am also General act student.So i think that if the government provides me with one laptop it will make my studies very easy

75. Fiagah David says:

I have applied for the laptop on 3rd dec,2012 ..when can check for the list?

76. ATTIPOE KWADZO says:

Please am applicant when will i also receive mine, because i apply for it in June 2011.

77. AGBADOKU ELVIS EDEM says:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT THINGS YOU ARE DOING AND MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU

78. Abukari Aminu says:

I am a student of University for Development Studies, Wa Campus. IDS / 6756 /09 is my student identification. i applied for the Laptop by never got one. Please why?

79. PRINCE DUAME says:

AM a student of kaneshie Senior High Technical School, who aspires to be a graphic designer in the future to contribute my quota towards the “Better Ghana Agenda.” Please help me get one laptop to aid me in my research work at school and also to be able to send mails to friends and far.

80. koffi Francois says:

I am student of Accra technical training center,phase 4. I will be very pleased if I can benefit from this project.Can I know the procedure to follow.

81. gideon avorgbedor says:

my name is in the list but when i went to the office my name was not there. what should i do

82. deku francis says:

Keta Anlo State School
    P.O.Box kw 44
    keta,
    dear sir or madam,
    I want to apply for better Ghana a gender because am a science student in keta anlo state school,and i fined it difficult to learn and understand the subject so please i need you help so that i will with with the better Ghana a gender.
    Thanks
    Yours faithfully
    Deku Francis

83. deku francis says:

Keta Anlo State School
    P.O.Box kw 44
    keta,
    dear sir or madam,
    I want to apply for better Ghana a gender laptop because am a science student in keta anlo state school,and i fined it difficult to learn and understand the subject so please i need you help so that i will learn with the better Ghana a gender.
    Thanks
    Yours faithfully
    Deku Francis

84. Toffic mohammed says:

I am a student sunyani poly. I am the kind of student who like ICT and i do not have a computer or a laptop to do
    research on and do more practicals, and also a general art student who needs the laptop to make my studies easier.Kindly help me to get one.I will be delighted if my request is accepted.Thank you.my number is 0246512588

85. December 4, 2012

I am a student of sunyani poly,a student who is interested in I.C.T and want to advance my studies.I wish to apply for the laptop to enhance my studies.contact 0545144015

86. john anthony says:

I am a student of zion collage anloga,a student who is interested in I.C.T and want to advance my studies.I wish to apply for the laptop to enhance my studies.

87. vicent aduo says:

December 10, 2012

research on and do more practicals, and also a general art student who needs the laptop to make my studies easier.Kindly help me to get one.I will be delighted if my request is accepted.Thank you.my number is 0545144015

88. Danso Comfort says:

I am a student of the Asamankese Snr High School and in SHS two, offering Social Science. Due to lack of a computer I am not able to do research when I am given a project work, so therefore I need a Laptop to assist me in my project work and my research. Counting on your usual co-operation, I hope my request will meet your earliest and kindest consideration. Thank you.

89. Emmanuel Hagan says:

I am a student of Sekondi College Takoradi-sekondi. I am the kind of student who like ICT and i do not have a computer or a laptop to do research on and do more practicals, and also a general art student who needs the laptop to make my studies easier.Kindly help me to get one.I will be delighted if my request is accepted.Thank you. 0544477136 is my number……and also i hope it will be done

90. Emmanuel Hagan says:

Sekondi College
    Post Office Box 190
    Sekondi

I write to apply for a better Ghana agenda laptop to enable me carry out my
    research work in my studies at school,
    when I am given
    this laptop, it will help me make my research on my project am working on
    related applications and mathematics.
    my email address is mandelatibanye@gmail.com and telephone number 0244036464.Thank you.

91. Mandela Tiban-Ye says:

Sekondi College
    Post Office Box 190
    Sekondi

I write to apply for a better Ghana agenda laptop to enable me carry out my
    research work in my studies at school,
    when I am given
    this laptop, it will help me make my research on my project am working on
    related applications and mathematics.

92. Am Kushiator Godwin,i have applied fo the laptop seven month now but i can’t find my name(0540288975)

93. Kushiator Godwin says:

94. DAVID OBIRI AMOAH says:

I AM A STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST IN CAPE COAST. I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR A LAPTOP FOR RESEARCH AND STUDIES. MY EMAIL IS:dedonbatista@yahoo.com. (0249747165)

95. ERNEST AMOAKO
    10 DECEMBER 2012
    I AM A STUDENT OF NGLESHIE AMANFROM SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL.I WRITE TO APPLY FOR A BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP TO ENABLE ME CARRY ON MY STUDIES.

96. ERNEST AMOAKO
    10 DECEMBER 2012
    MY NUMBER IS 0245056331

97. please do not play us 419 because we voted as promise we are still waiting for the new list

98. TUMAKU SAMUEL JAMES says:

I AM A STUDENT OF BISHOP HERMAN COLLEGE AND WISH TO APPLY FOR A LAPTOP. THANK YOU

99. TUMAKU SAMUEL JAMES says:

P.O.BOX 46

100. attiogbe joseph says:

i am a student of kpando technical institute and i would like to appley for for the free loptop

101. attiogbe joseph says:

i would like to get one of the free loptop

102. attiogbe joseph says:

Post Office Box 76
    kpando

I write to apply for a better Ghana agenda laptop to enable me carry out my
    research work in my studies at school,
    when I am given
    this laptop, it will help me make my research on my project am working on
    related applications and mathematics.or if any thing you can call me on 0245362274.or attiogbejoseph691@yahoo.com

103. BOTSI ALFRED says:

Post Office Box 76
    kpando

I write to apply for a better Ghana agenda laptop to enable me carry out my
    research work in my studies at school,
    when I am given
    this laptop, it will help me make my research on my project am working on
    related applications and mathematics.or if any thing you can call me ON 0240447171

104. FIRMPONG THEODORA says:

I am police personnel in Ho and want to apply for the better Ghana agenda laptop which will equip me ICT. my contact is 0246558478.

105. Adjei Andrews says:

Please Sir, all my friends i applied with have gotten their laptops and i just dont know why i have not got my yet. please what is wrong. Andrews Adjei (University of Ghana – 10370476)

106. samuel opoku says:

type ur name, school name, course of study and ur address to the address; info@mest.gov.gh and send it through ur e-mail.

107. Gyimah Nicholas says:

I am a student of Tamale Poly, I want one of the better Ghana agenda laptop in order to help me in my research and project work as well. I offered Accountancy. My number is 0245879007. Thank Sir.

108. barnabas nwonodi says:

i have apply so i need it

109. barnabas nwonodi says:

i am a student of cibusco, i want one of the better ghana agenda laptop in order to improve my ict practical during school vacation and my research .my email is barnabasabrahamnwonodi@yahoo.com

110. ALHASSAN ZAKARIA says:

I AM A STUDENT OF TAMALE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION.(TEACHER TRAINEE) .NORTHERN REGION,TAMALE.I WISH TO APPLY FOR THE BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP TO HELP ME EQUIP MYSELF FOR I.C.T PROJECT WORK AND PROGRAMMING. PLEASE MY CONTACT IS 0241835245

111. Malouwa Emil says:

I am a student of kpando Technical Institute. Plaese i need one laptop. And i think it is a good thing my president is doing. Plaese i need one laptop plaese for my research

112. now that mahamma is president,arent we all to receive a laptop?

113. ODAMTTEN GILBERT says:

I am a student in Presbyterian senior high school.therefore to enhance my effective learning and also improve in my ict skill, due to lack of funds,i want to apply for a free laptop which i have always wished for and hope it would be granted to me.Thank you

114. Alhassan Abdul Mubarik says:

Hello am Alhassan Mubarik from Tamale bussiness Senior high School i wish to apply for the better Ghana agender laptop well am offering Bussiness…i will be very greatful if my application is taking in to consideration…
    (mubarikalhassan15@yahoo.com)hope so…Thank you

115. Ocloo wonder. says:

Why is it that some people are getting it easily but some of us are not getting.plz i am a student of zion college,offering general science.and i need the laptop to carryout my research works. This is my number 0543254735.thank you madam.

116. ABOSSEY JOSHUA says:

Am a student of st martins senior high school and a final year student as well.A laptop will help me since i am a business student and enhance my skills in ict.Thank you and i hope i will be part of the beneficiaries. 0540746725 is my number.

117. laari immaculate rabi bisian says:

I have completed senior high school.And i want to feather my education in communication and i think a laptop can help me enhance my skills and study’s. Thank you i will be grateful if i am part of beneficiaries.0202820775 is my number.

118. Akanyi musah says:

I have completed senior high school.and i want to feather in education.And i think a laptop can help me in research. i will be horned if i am given one.0541621807is my number.

119. Fabian Yaw Edu says:

i want to have laptop for feather education and can help me for better skills and study. And i can research information. Pls. i need one so contact this number 0243219945 or 0276187417 or 0249123378

120. DAHAMANI YAHAYA says:

Bravo to the Government of Ghana and the rlg Company for discovering the need for students to use ICT in enhancing their knowledge acquisition. Bravo again, I am a student of UCC (Distance) and would be happy if I am granted the opportunity to have one of those laptops, I am pursuing Bachelor Degree in Management Studies. Thank you.(dahamaniyahaya@yahoo.com)

121. GIDEON WILSON says:

I am a student National Technical Engineering College. I wish to apply for a laptop in your outfit to enable me research and carry out my project on campus to boost my academic affairs.

i wish my humble request will meet your kindest consideration.

Yhank you.

122. Obuafo Noah Akrofi says:

Ada Senior High Tech. Sch. P.M.B. Sege. 18/12/2012. Name. Obubuafo Akrofi Noah. Sch. Ada Senior High Tech.
    APPLICATION FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDER LAPTOP.
    I am a student offering Business. I therefore need laptop to improve upon my studies.

123. Musah Abdul Salam says:

i wish apply for a laptop under the better ghana agenda ICT project. I am a student of bimbilla senior high school offering science
    I hope my application will be considered.

124. GRACIOUS AHORLU AM A STUDIENT OF KOLEGE HIGH SCHOOL.I WISH TO APPLY FOR A LAPTOP UNDER BETTER GHANA AGENDA ICT PROJET L HOPE MY APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED

GRACIOUS AHORLU

125. ISAAC ANTHONY says:

I’m a student of Northern school of business(Nobisco)Tamale, offering home economic and i need a laptop in order to carry out my research particularly on the biology aspect.
    NAME OF STUDENT.
    ISAAC ANTHONY.
    NAME OF SCHOOL.
    NORTHERN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS(NOBISCO).
    PO BOX 482,TAMALE.
    COURSE
    HOME ECONOMICS.
    STUDENT CONTACT.
    0546810206.

126. Desmond fudzi says:

congratulation John,i am an 18 years old student of Boso senior high school eastern region box 9.I write to apply for the better ghana agenda progamme .I am a third year student offering general art demanding for one of the laptops to improve my research works and studies (geography).0249193368 or 0203223911
    thank you.

127. Wisdom Gbormittah says:

I have applied for the laptop but still i cant find my name. WHY?

128. neindow joseph wumbei says:

iam a student of Ghana senior high school[GHANASCO].I wish to apply for the better Ghana agender laptop to help me in my studies.Iam science student,and i think the laptop will help me in the field of science to study well thank you yours faithfully

129. neindow joseph wumbei says:

I wish to apply for the better Ghana agender laptop computer.Iam a student of Ghana Senior High School-Tamale[GHANASCO].Iam a science student ,and laptop computer will help me in my studies in the school.my number-0265611599.counting onyour usual cooperation.THANK YOU

130. what if u are not student but a worker and u want to apply can you

131. Ahmed Salim Mohammed says:

APPLICATION FOR A LAPTOP COMPUTER

My name is Ahmed Salim Mohammed.i am a student of Tamale Islamic Science senior High who currently offers Home Economics in my second year.with refference to your every improvisation in technology and communicationals purposes,i wish to apply for a laptop computer as part of the better ghana agenda.
    My purpose of aplying for this laptop is just to boost of having it but to help me in doing research and distance learning projects as far as education is concern.

I hope my application will be taken into concederationand needed much attention.and i promise that when been given this laptop, i will use it for the right purpose. THANK YOU.

NAME: AHMED SALIM MOHAMMED

SCHOOL: TAMALE ISLAMIC SCIENCE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL

POST OFFICE BOX: 1485

TAMALE

COURCE: HOME ECONOMICS

E-MAIL: mohammedsalim25@yahoo.com

STUDENT ID NUMBER: 3683/11

PHONE NUMBER: 0248550470

132. ABOTSIGAH GIFTY says:

Gifty Abotsigah is my name. Am student of IPMC College of Technology offering Graphic And Web Design. Am applying for better ghana gender laptop for my work and research

133. i think they should come to my school.thus Edinaman senior high .it will hell we the stdents there

134. issah mohammed zakiyu says:

a studen of akuse methodist senior high scholl i wish u all a marry x mas in rlg office

135. ADU KORANTENG OSCAR says:

APPLICATION FOR BETTER GHANA LAPTOP

SONRISE CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL
    P.O. BOX HP1297 HO
    COURSE:GENERAL SCIENCE
    CLASS:FORM FOUR

136. AWUKUDEY KING EMMANUEL says:

AM A STUDENT OF MAWULI SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL,AM APPLYING FOR A BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP FOR MY PROJECT WORK.
    THANK YOU.

137. senyo segbefia says:

why Akuapem schools are not getting pleas do so

138. neindow joseph wumbei says:

please i applied for the better Ghana agender latop computer.And iam waiting for reply.PLEASE MEST and His Exellency JM sho.uld help move Ghana from better to Best.Ineed this laptop to help me in my studies as a science in Ghana senior high school.AWAKE Ghanafor us JM,PLEASE.

139. mohammed habib ibrahim says:

December 27, 2012

please i applied for the better Ghana agender latop computer.And i am waiting for reply.PLEASE His Exellency JM should help move Ghana from better to Best.I need this laptop to help me in my studies of business in Business senior high school.AWAKE Ghana for us JM,PLEASE.

140. Gbateyjonas voltaregion says:

New list

141. Rita Quarshie says:

I have applied and am waiting to God for my reply. I need the laptop to make my studies in biology easier and faster. Pleas help me.Thank you

142. Rita Quarshie says:

I have applied for two time and am still waiting pleas help me to make my learning easier and faster thank u.i

143. Godwin Atinga says:

i am a student of tamale senior high and have applied but still can’t find my name among the new list. Please try all means to help me with one of the laptops . This is my number 0279744812

144. justice nutsugah says:

i wish i could have one

145. aglon kodjo (AWUSCO VOLTA REGION) says:

WHEN WILL THE FACE FIVE LIST BE OUT?

146. abdul-rashid mohammed says:

this project is really helping Ghanians…..thanks to mister president.

147. sulemana abdul sabuur says:

i applied for de brtter ghana agenda laptops and i have not heard any thind yet.i want 2 know weather my name is among the second list..email;sulemanaabdul27@yahoo.com……;contact;0264530881

148. Alorwordor oscar says:

I am agricultural science student of dzodze-penyi senior secondary school which would need this equiment to help me in my studies end reseach. Contact me on{0542013757}

149. Alhassan Seidu says:

Am a student of Tamale Islamic Science S.H.S P.O Box 485 pursuing general agric science.
    I wish to apply for the better Ghana laptop to help me my studies.my contact:0540444097,parent box,TTH BOX 16

150. nnadozie sheriff says:

i need ghana laptop but i am a member of bece please ineed it. My email is bobbynnadozie@ gmail.com

151. nnadozie sheriff says:

I am a member of bece student in ecowas. contact:0022899054370

152. NICHOLAS M. GOTTAH says:

I also apply for the better Ghana IT free labtop but my name is not in the list….I submitted my application to the ministry since 3rd December 2012.

AND i WANT TO FIND OUT, I IT FOR ONLY THE TERTIAL INSTITUTIONS OR WHAT???????
    gotahnicholas@yahoo.com, 0247 432911

153. KATSI ADAM RAZAK says:

Please im a Student of Kadjebi Asato Senior High school who also apply for the laptop.I hope i will also be a beneficiary of your project.

154. Sandra Annor Mensah says:

I have applied for the better Ghana Agenda laptop and i have not recieve it m a student at st.louis college of educ. kumasi.please help me with one thank u.This is my number 0241137311

155. nnadozie sheriff says:

joy international school
    P.o box 1319
    lome-togo
    7 january 2013
    The GOvernment
    P.o box 13
    voita-region
    DEAR sir
    i need the laptop to be able to learn ICT

156. Aborhor Godwin Dotsey says:

Anlo Technical institute, (ANTECH)

157. Macbeth Dzivenu says:

I Read on 14th Novermber , 2012 From the Edition of the Ghanaians Time ,that you are giving out laptops. Am a student of Chemu Senior High School.
    Sir the reason why am Interested is that, As a student ,it will help me do research on the lnternet And whenever i have been given an Assignment And also help practise what l have been thought in school when i get home.
    Moreover ,l spend alot of money at the cafe.l have dreamt in Building my Knowlage in I.C.T. for very long time And this is the opportunity. I Hope u Grant me Request.
    Tel:0264453157
    Chemu Senior High School.
    P.O.BOX ,1349.
    Tema.

158. Abass Ibrahim says:

hello…. i am in need of the better Ghana agenda laptop .i need it because i am a science student in Nkwetia prebyterian SHS in KWAHU i need the laptop to make my studies easier in terms of making research …….so to help the nation move forward THANK YOU
    PO.BOX:22
    KWAHU SOUTH
    0275285343
    PLEASE REPLY ME I A IN NEED OF HELP

159. Dikro Cephas Senya says:

I am a student of Mawuli Senior High School who applied for the Better Ghana Agenda laptop but has not recieved.Am hoping and looking forward for one thank you very much.

160. KOKOROKO CRIMSON says:

please i have apply for the laptop but i have not receive it yet. Please do something about it because i have apply it long time but no result,why? 0546500785

161. EMMANUEL FIIFI OWUSU says:

I AM A STUDENT OF KASHTS AND LEARNING IS LIMITED ESPECIALLY FOR RESEARCH WORK SO I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR A LAPTOP BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE PROBLEM SO IF ANYONE CAN SEND MA A PROCEDURE SITE WERE I CAN ALSO APPLY AND BE A BETTER STUDENT FOR KASHTS. THANK YOU PLEASE. emmanuelowusu553@yahoo.com

162. NEXUS FELIZ says:

I LIKE THE IDEA OF MAHAMA SUPPLYING LAPTOPS TO PROMOTE TECHNOLOGY IN GHANA. THAT’S MY DREAM

163. LOGTONG GMALEN EVANS says:

IAM A STUDENT OF TAMALE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL.I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE LAPTOPS BUT HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT.TEL:0542213750

164. AHEDOR JUSTICE says:

i apply for the laptop but as at now i did not receive mine, FROM ABUTIA SENIOR HIGH TECHNICAL SCHOOL

165. AHEDOR JUSTICE says:

0548288128

166. lartey Rashid says:

I Read on 14th November , 2012 From the Edition of the Ghanians Time ,that you are giving out laptops. Am a student of Presbyterian Senior High School.(begoro)
    Sir the reason why am Interested is that, As a student ,it will help me do research on the internet And whenever i have been given an Assignment And also help practice what l have been thought in school when i get home.
    Moreover ,l spend a lot of money at the cafe.l have dream in Building my Knowledge in I.C.T. for very long time And this is the opportunity. I Hope u Grant me Request.
    Tel:0200425590
    Presbyterian Senior High School.
    P.O.BOX ,17.
    begoro.

i also need one how can i get?my name is nortey portia

168. Ismail seidu says:

I applied for the rlg laptop on 14th deceber 2012 and still not found my name in any of the list that have come out.i wish my request will be granted

169. Wall Clock says:

THIS REALLY A BAD GHANA AGENDA………..I NEED IT NOT!!!QUIT THAT PROGRAM!!!

170. sulemana ibrahim Savelugu senior high school business (f) department says:

i need a laptop seriously to enable me further my education

171. sulemana ibrahim Savelugu senior high school business 2f department says:

i need a laptop seriously to enable me further my education.

172. PRINCE GADZEKPE says:

i am student of Dzolo senior High school and am offering Business.i wish to apply for the better Ghana agenda laptops to enable me have easy learning and making of research to broaden my mind as Accounting student.i hope my request will be granted.Thank you.0248157822

come to any rlg office first thing tomorow morning

174. Ametorglo Elorm says:

My name is Ametorglo Elorm,a student of Bishop herman college-kpando,and in the general arts department.
    I am applying for better ghana agenda laptops to enable me make research works.
    Ametorglo Elorm.
    Bishop herman college,
    P.O.Box 46,
    kpando V/R.

175. Kwadzo Ransford says:

I am Kwadzo ransford,a general science student of the Bishop herman college.
    i wish to apply for the better ghana agenda laptops to enable me do more research work in my field of studies.
    Kwadzo Ransford.
    Bishop herman college,
    P.O.Box 46,
    kpando V/R.

176. AKPLAGAH GODSWAY says:

SOMÈ SENIOR HIGH P.O BOX AZ 27 AGBOZUME V/R. My email is godswayflamzy@yahoo.com and my number 0246624462
    I am a boy of 23 and I have applied for the distribution of free laptop to students since march and december, 2012 but I cannot find my name on the new list released please why

177. AWUJA KOJO ISRAEL says:

AM A STUDENT OF ACCRA POLYECHNIC, STUDYING COMPUTER SCIENCE. I APPLIED FOR THE BETTER GHANA LAPTOP SINCE LAST YEAR BUT STILL HAVEN’T COLLECTED MINE, I DON’T KNOW IF I SHOULD RE-APPLY OR STILL EXERCISE PATIENCE .I HEREBY INCLUDE MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER FOR ANY INFOMATION. ISRAELAWUJA2010@GMAIL.COM. PHONE NUMBER 0240665044. THANK YOU

178. SELIM DUNYO says:

Iam a student of awusu royal foundation in Afife in Volta Region i need that to improve the subject I.C.T.I need that very serious. I hope i will have one.
    Tel;0245560729 or Visit dr.flenzy@yahoo.com

179. lutterodt nani paul says:

I am a student of keta senior high school and i have applied for the better ghana agenda laptop.

ok kall me

181. Derrick Pinto says:

Please am a student of ningo senior high and i’v not gotten the rlg laptop, so please kindly give me one. Thank

182. simon kpakpo addotey says:

i wish apply for a laptop under the better Ghana agenda ICT project. I am a student of ARMED FORCES senior high school offering science
    I hope my application will be considered.0541006914

183. ELLIOT ACQUARE ADDOTEY says:

I am a student of ACTION SENIOR HIGH,a student who is interested in I.C.T and want to advance my studies.I wish to apply for the laptop to enhance my studies.

184. ELLIOT ACQUARE ADDOTEY says:

0570036054

185. ABOTSI ELIKPLIM says:

am a final year student of Ada Technical Institute with the pursuing course of Electronics engineering and i wish to apply for the Better Ghana Agenda laptop distribution so that i can enhance in my learning and other activities.0548635254. E-mail don-flexy@hotmail.com. Thank You.

186. ABOTSI ELIKPLIM says:

0276277811 please i need some of the laptop to enhance my learning am a student of Ada Tecnical Institute. Thank you

187. Dogbey Wisdom says:

I appy but my name did not show up Why?

188. Dogbey Wisdom says:

I apply but no sign of it

189. wonder nunekpeku says:

I have been working on this laptop for six month now moving from place to place when will i get mine please help me.

190. Ayisi Dorcas says:

Pls i’m a student of Asamankese senior high school. I applied for the laptop, but can’t find my name in the list.

191. Henyo Maxime says:

Dear sir,
    N.D.C is the one and only party I and my family ever loved.
    my name is henyo maxime and a student from TESHIE PRESBYTERIAN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL which is located at Teshie Aboma. And i am offering BUSINESS.i live at Teshie Nungua Estate-Sankara,Volta street.

i am writing to apply for the BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP which will help enhance my learning skills.

Acquiring this laptop will help me reduce the cost of my research. it will also give me more access to information at all times and help me adequately store and use information.

i would be most grateful if i am one of the selected to benefit from this project. i look forward to a favorable response.

edeybeek3k3,edeybeek3k3,edeybeek3k3,edeybeek3k3

Yours faithfully,

Henyo Maxime

192. Henyo Maxime says:

my number is 0273183537

193. Abdul Karim salifu says:

I am a student of Damongo Senior High School.I applied for this laptop as a final year student to enhance my learning and easy research but I have not hear of any information again.

194. Edzewodzi Norah says:

I am a student of Adidome senior high school.I applied for this laptop to enable me do more research in my studies.This will help me to perform good in I C T.
    Thank you.

195. Amu Awuku Tse says:

I am a student of AAdidome senior high school and i wish to applied for the better Ghana agenda laptop.This to enable me do more research in every aspect of the I C T.
    Thank you.

196. Amu frank says:

I am a student of Adidome Senior High School and i wish to applied for better Ghana agenda laptop. This to enhance me to do more in I C T.
    Thank you.

197. MAJEED ADALIYA says:

Sir i would be very happy u i am given a laptop and it will help in my studies my number is 0209373558

198. Why the delay says:

Sewornu jonas

199. MANYEH ERIC says:

Please i send my application throw the net to you people but up to now am not getting any reponse from you,I will be very happy if am considered becouse i need it for my studies and research please.

200. JUDE KUMAH says:

WHY HAS MY SCHOOL ANFOEGA SNR. HIGH SCHOOL BEEN LEFT OUT?

201. Nartey Nicholas says:

I am a student of Ada Senior High Technical School and i need a better ghana agenda laptop to inprove my leanning in I.C.T and G.ART.THANK YOU.0549738200

202. Nartey Nicholas says:

My email is nnartey77@yahoo.com my number is 0549738200

203. Lydia Azongo says:

Please i sent my application through EMS in December to you for a laptop but my name is not in the latest list.I will be very grateful if am considered because i need it for my studies and research work.

Thanks.

204. Lydia Azongo says:

my phone no. 0264-236637

205. Zewu Francis Dotse says:

I am a student in Sogakofe Senior High.Offering science ,I applied for the free laptop but my name is not on the last student. I am still begging you for oneThank You.

206. Zewu Francis Dotse says:

I am student in Sogakofe Senior High School.I applied for the free laptop twice but my name was not found. I am still begging for it.Thank You.

207. Pleace my name is amoah collins from New Abirem/Afosu S. H. S., and i want to know if i have been given one of the laptops. says:

My name is amoah collins from new abirem/afosu s.h.s

Am Alhassan Ali,pls we are dying to receive ours and remember we are the leaders of tommorow so pls help u to help our Country.AND LETS COME together and pray for our leader especialy the president JM.THANKS.

209. Shardey Henry Yaw says:

My name is Shardey Henry from Roman Catholic j.h.s somanya E/R Box 25,please i need one of the laptops for my education

210. i applied

211. Frimpong Frank Ohene says:

I am a student of Teshie Presbyterian Senior High School and deliberately need the laptop to make my studies easy and faster.

212. AKOTO PERFECT SELASI says:

Iam a student of MANHEAN SENIOR HIGH TECHNICAL SCHOOL, located at tema newtown near MERIDIAN FM,I offer visual art, And I sincerely need the laptop to make my praticals of designing on the computer faster and easier, without always depending on the school ICT lab for praticals.

213. NO ENTER NO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTERNO ENTER

214. Dear sir,i want to apply better ghana agender laptop from kumbungu senior high school p. O. Box 1106. Thing you

215. Yaotse Dominic says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am Yaotes Dominic, a worker at H&T Company at Abeka.I kindly request to be given a laptop to enhance my working experience.

216. Keta Anlo State School
    P.O.Box kw 44
    keta,
    dear sir or madam,
    Thanks
    Yours faithfully
    Twenenboah Prince Tony

217. I AM A STUDENT OF TUOBODOM S.H.S.AND I NEED BETTER GHANA AGENDA FREE LAPTOPS TO ATTACH MY BOOKS SO THAT I CAN STUDY HARD .I THANK ALMIGHTY GOD FOR RECRUIT BRILLIANT LEADER FOR US.
    ARHIN@YAHOO.COM

218. BARAGBOR WISDOM says:

Am a student of Anlo Technical Institute(ANTECH) in the volta region . I kindly need 1 of the laptops to boost my life precisely in education sector . My number is 0241502973

219. I have applied for the BETTER GHANA AGENDA laptop BUT STILL CANT FIND MY NAME WHY?

220. PLEASE I NEED IT TO ENHANCE MY STUDIES

221. Adabra Razak says:

I am a student of Ave Senior High.Please I have applied for the laptop but my name is not showing.

222. AMEDOR BERNARD says:

I am a student of suhum presbyterian senior high school,and have applied for the BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOPS but can not find my name on the list.PLEASE i want to know when will i receive the laptop.I really need it because i am offering VISUAL ART in school.This laptop is really going to help me create more design which will communicate or convey message to the general public as to move GHANA foward.I hope faithfully, my request will be granted.THANK YOU

223. DAVID KWASI AZAH says:

I am a student of Mawuli Senior High school.it my distinguish honor to write to your noble institution to apply for the BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP.If by God’s am favored to receive this Laptop will be a good help to my education.

224. DAVID KWASI AZAH says:

gh

225. DANIEL AMPADU says:

i need a laptop….

226. SAMUEL TETTEH says:

TEMA TECHNICAL INSTITUTE,
    P.O BOX AS400,
    TEMA COMMUNITY-7. 13TH – 02 – 2013. MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT,SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, POST OFFICE BOX AS M232, ACCRA.
    DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    APPLICATION FOR PERSONAL LAPTOP.
    my name is Samuel Tetteh, and I am an electrical student of Tema Techncal Institute.I would like to express my view on the main reason why I need the laptop to improve my studies.
    Firstly,I found it difficult when learning my information and communication technolgy test book.Because after learning it I need to perform the pratical on a laptop, to make me perfect about what I have learn.But where I live there is no internet cafe for me to perform these praticals to make me perfect about what I have learn.sometimes I need to go to the near by town to perform the pratical.I sometimes spent about one cedis fifty pesewas on transport and the internet fees.
    More over..our elective teacher sometimes give us work to search for information about an engineer and the ruler to abide to develop work shop safety.And without the how will I search for these information and all these problem that I am going through.
    I am appealing to you to see to it that the Government comes to my aid.And I also have the hope that my request will be considered thank you.

227. I am student of kanton senior High school, post office Box 8, Tumu Upper West Region. I would like to apply for a better ghana agenda laptop.I am offering visual art. To further my education,i need more practical. I hope my application would be considered.thank you. Yours faithfully Issahaku Rafiq

228. Glakpe Perfect Kwasi says:

I am General Arts student in Ave Senior High School and I wish to apply for the laptop in your reputable organization.I hope my application would be considered.Thank you.

229. BENJAMIN TILIJO NIWO says:

I am a student of Akuse senior high technical school and I offer GENERAL ARTS as a course, and wish to apply for better Ghana Agenda laptop.I need the laptop for my course research and on my project works, and also to improve the skills in the study of I.C.T and to make the study of the subject more enjoyable in the academic field of study to enable me to solve my intensive question to help build a better future for GHANA. I hope my request will be granted.
    MY school box number is
    P.O.BOX 47,AKUSE.

230. Agbanyo Kwadwo Dennis says:

I have applied for better Ghana Laptop and am not getting it

231. feysa mideksa says:

please help

232. Eric.W.Amegashie says:

i am Eric,a second year student of Abor Senior High School.A publisher and a web designer is my ambition.As at now and without a personal computer,I am able to reintall OS,how to create a site and even softwares.
    So if any one will help me with a better ghana agenda laptop, i thinck i can do more and to make things easier for me to achieve my dreams.0542899810.
    I look foward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

233. NUHU AMINU says:

APPLICATION FOR THE BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOPS
    I am a student of Kanton senior high school (UPPER WEST /TUMU).I wish to apply for the better ghana agenda laptop to help inprove on my acadamical work as ageneral art student so i wish to plede for one to.

Kanton senior high
    p o box 8
    Upper west/Tumu
    TEL:0549785530

234. Glakpe Perfect Kwasi says:

I am students offering General Arts in Ave Senior High School wish to apply for the laptop for I.C.T practicals.Thank you.

235. Adoli Christopher says:

I am a student of Mawuli Senior High School and i wish to apply for the better Ghana agenda I.C.T project to help facilitate my research at school and practical works.

Mawuli Senior High
    P.o box MA45
    Ho
    Tel.0546756520

236. Diapim Stanley Makafui says:

am a student of Kadjebi Asato senior high school and I offer GENERAL Science as a course, and wish to apply for better Ghana Agenda laptop.I need the laptop for my course research and on my project works, and also to improve the skills in the study of I.C.T and to make the study of the subject more enjoyable in the academic field of study to enable me to solve my intensive question to help build a better future for GHANA. I hope my request will be granted.
    MY school box number is
    P.O.BOX 57,Kadjebi Akan

237. Clarence Thomas says:

Dear sir,i am a high school graduate and will be enrolling in university of legon this year.i will need a laptop to enhance my learning capacity with respect to research and project writing.i live at kasoa and this is my number 0547064748.Thank u very much for such great privilege given us the students

238. Frederick Ankomah says:

Dear sir,i like this project very much,simply because,it will help us in studing how to use computer well.But, I am student of Academy of Christ the King,and I wish to also have my personal laptop in order to ebhance my studies.Academy of Christ the King,P.O Box 772,Cape coast.I am offering general art and I hope my request will be granted.THANK YOU!!!.

239. Dziku Mananse says:

I am a student in Sogakofe Senior High School.Am a science student I need the laptop badly to improve my studies.I hope my request will be granted. Thank you.

240. Dziku Mananse says:

I am a student in Sogakofe Senior High School.Am a science student I need the laptop badly to improve my studies.I hope my request will be recieve good conditions. Thank you.

Yusuf ibrahim nsawam senior high school(nsasco) a student of general art , an element of 3a class

242. FRANK ARHIN says:

i apply this computer on December ,but i have not yet recieve my laptop why …please help me….

243. ALHASSAN DAMZUMAH says:

I am a student of TAMALE POLYTECHNIC school applying for the better Ghana Agenda Laptop,i am 18years of age from WULANSI,the reason why i am applying for this laptop is to improve upon my ICT studies cause am offering an C/J course.I sometimes find it difficult whenever a research assignment is given so am therefore pleading for you to help me improve upon my ICT studies P.O BOX 3E/R

244. ALHASSAN DAMZUMAH says:

March 12, 2013

March 12, 2013

I WISH TO APPLY FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA RLG LAPTOP.
    I am a student at the tamale polytheistic in the tamalecurrently offering degree in Peace and development studies.I am working on my thesis work on conflict management.I hope when am given this laptop it will go a long way to enhance my work to work on my research work faster.Hope my application would meet your kind consideration.
    Thank you.
    yours faithfully
    victory yao agbekey
    tell 0248922416
    add P.O BOX 3 E/R
    TAMALE POLYTECHNIC INTER AM CALL LAGFU
    central region.

245. ALHASSAN DAMZUMAH says:

March 12, 2013

March 12, 2013

I WISH TO APPLY FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA RLG LAPTOP.
    Thank you.
    yours faithfully
    victory yao agbekey
    tell 0248922416
    add P.O BOX 3 E/R
    TAMALE POLYTECHNIC INTER AM CALL LAGFU
    NORTHREN REGION \

246. ALHASSAN DAMZUMAH says:

Dear sir,i like this project very much,simply because,it will help us in studing how to use computer well.But, I am student of Academy of Christ the King,and I wish to also have my personal laptop in order to ebhance my studies.Academy of Christ the King,P.O Box3E/R TAMALE POLYTHENIC INTER.I am offering C/J and I hope my request will be granted.THANK YOU!!!.?? 0245899111 AM CALL AKITI
    IN CASE OF SOMETHING ?????????????????????

247. Emmanuel Nkansah says:

I WISH TO APPLY FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA RLG LAPTOP. i am a student at Sunyani senior high, am a General Arts student and i need the laptop to make a good use of it that will help me in my studies.The address of my school is P.O.Box 156 Sunyani and address of me the applicant is Box 2.Thank you for alloying ;y aim to come true for being a journalist. GOD BLESS YOU

248. TEH ROCKSON says:

KPETOE E.PJHS
    P.O.BOX 2
    KPETOE
    19TH MARCH,2013.
    DEAR SIR,
    APPLICATION FOR FREE LAPTOP.
    I am a teacher of the above named school teaching ICT,and I wish to be given one of the laptop to enhancce my lesson.
    I count on your usual c operation.
    Thank you.
    your faithfully
    TEH ROCKSON
    THE DEPUTY MINISTER,
    THE ICT PROJECT SECRETARIAT
    MIN,ENV,SCI&TECH
    P.O.BOX M232, MINISTRIES-ACCRA.

249. GBEZAH MARTINA says:

AGOTIME SNR HIGH SCH
    P.O.BOX34
    KPETOE.
    Iam a student of the above named school who wish to apply for the free laptop to aid my study in the science and technology.

PROGRAMME-GENERAL ART
    ID NUMBER-AG 180.
    TEL.-0209020831.

THE DEPUTY MINISTER
    BETTER GH ICT PROJECT SECRETERIATE
    MINISTRY OF ENVR.SCI&TECHNOLOGY
    BOX M 232,MINISTRIES-ACCRA.

250. lartey emmanuel says:

dear sir/madam i am pleased about your good work which is moving ghana forward.please i am a student of academy of christ the king and i would like to be permitted to be in the list of people who have been ordered for free laptops to help me do research for further knowledge and experience so that i can study very.hard.thank you. (required)

251. lartey emmanuel says:

dear sir/madam i am pleased about your good work which is moving ghana forward.please i am a student of academy of christ the king and i would like to be permitted to be in the list of people who have been ordered for free laptops to help me do research for further knowledge and experience so that i can study very.hard.thank you. BETTER GH ICT PROJECT SECRETERIATE
    MINISTRY OF ENVR.SCI&TECHNOLOGY
    BOX M 232,MINISTRIES-ACCRA.

252. Twum charles Agyeman says:

i have applied but my name is not there why?

253. Twum charles Agyeman says:

i have applied but i have receive the laptop

254. ANIM YAW DAVID says:

APPLYING FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA RLG LAPTOP.
    I am a first year student of Sunyani Senior High School.I stay at Sunyani ,the address of my school is P.O.Box 156 sunyani and the address of me the applicant is P.O.Box 2470 sunyani. The course am offering is General arts.And as a general arts student am applying for this laptop for it to help me speed up my academic work and performance.And I will very glad and greatful if the Ministry of Environment,Science, and Technology and the rlg company help me grab this great offer.

255. Nkansah Evans says:

APPLYING FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA RLG LAPTOP.
    I am a second year student of Boakye Tromo Senior Technical School.I stay at Sunyani ,the address of my school is P.O.Box 128 sunyani and the address of me the applicant is P.O.Box 2 sunyani. The course am offering is General arts.And as a general arts student am applying for this laptop for it to help me speed up my academic work and performance.And I will very glad and greatful if the Ministry of Environment,Science, and Technology and the rlg company help me grab this great offer.

256. Emmanuel Shaker says:

Can you please send the format or even the duplicate of your application through my e-mail zephythekay@gmail.com.I’m looking forward for that please…

257. MENSAH RICHARD says:

Iam a student of WOVENU SNR TECH SCH nd i need the better Ghana laptop to do more in my studies in order to make my learning easier. i have applied for but my name is among the beneficiares please contact me on P.O.BOX 150 Tadzewu-VOLTA-REGION KETU NORTH.

258. Nyatorwonu Wisdom says:

I AM A VISUAL ART STUDENT OF HOHOE E.P SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL.I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF THE GOVERNMENT WILL AFFORD ME ONE.THANK YOU.

259. Lartey Emmanuel says:

I am Emmanuel Lartey student of ACADEMY OF CHRIST THE KING who offers HOME ECONOMICS and wishes to apply for the BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP to help me acquire knowledge and to do research.THANK YOU. ACADEMY OF CHRIST THE KING, P.O.BOX 772, CAPE COAST

260. NKWANTABISA JONATHAN says:

NKWANTABISA JONATHAN
    POST OFFICE BOX 598
    ADWESO – KOFORIDUA.
    21st MARCH, 2013.
    THE MINISTER
    MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT, SCIENCE
    AND TECHNOLOGY
    POST OFFICE BOX 232
    ACCRA – GHANA.
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    APPLICATION FOR A LAPTOP COMPUTER

Please, I am a student of Koforidua Technical Institute and my school address is P. O BOX 323, located in the Eastern Region of Ghana. My name is NKWANTABISA JONATHAN and my address is PRINCE HEBALS. P. O. BOX 598 Adweso–Koforidua My programme of study is ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION and i am in my second year. I wish to apply for the laptop from your noble office in order to enhance my learning in Information and Communication Technology. THANK YOU…054-349-1930
    Yours faithfully
    ………………………….
    NKWANTABISA JONATHAN
    (054-349-1930)

261. ISSAH MOHAMMED says:

Dear sir/madam my name is ISSAH MOHAMMED, I attend JUASO SENIOR HIGH TECHNICAL SCHOOL and a general arts student, i went to make more rearsch on my studies but our school have inadequate computers, during ICT period three students sit on one computer therefor im made the studies of ICT very difficult, so i went to apply for the BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOPS so that it will made my studies easier. Thank you.

262. Agelorbu courage says:

iwant to know if i will recieve a laptop

263. amegletor richard says:

i want to be a beneficiary of the free rlg better Ghana agenda laptop and i have applied for the laptop so when am i getting mine

We have not some of the laptops.we are in dansoman last top. thank you

265. Kpodo dodzi says:

I am a beneficiary of the mastess schorlaship but was not given the better ghana agenda laptop. I hope i will be given very soon.Thank you.

266. Dotse Ishmael says:

I am a student of Mawuli Senior High School and i ill be very happy if the government would provide me with one of the free laptops he is sharing so that it would be benefit me in my academics. Thank you.

267. Divine S,K, Awude says:

I have sent my application since December 2012 but could not find my name in the beneficiaries list up to now

268. Theophilus Ahiadagli says:

GSEBEGBEYI JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL,
    P.O.BOX 970,
    MAMPROBI-ACCRA METRO.

Please i am a student at the junior high school and also a school prefect please i am applying for the Better Ghana Agenda laptops for the above junior high school, Which is the school i am attending.Please we need it to make our teaching and learning easy. Please this is my num;+233268193174 and my e-mail theophilus.ahiadagli@yahoo.com. THANK U VERY MUCH.

269. AGBEMASHIOR PRINCE MARVIN says:

I’m a student of St.Paul’s Senior High Denu,i also applied yet but not given to enhance my studies,more over am offering GEOGRAPHY which i had to do a lot of researches.PLEASE HELP me to get one.THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT IN HELPING ME TO FURTHER UP MY EDUCATION.

270. Gumenu Desmond Kofi says:

I am a student of Akatsi Secondary Technical School offering technical as my course.I have applied for the laptops to be one of the beneficiaries since last year but yet receive mine;so I will like know when I will also receive mine.

Justice. HLORGBE

272. GODWIN AWUSANYA says:

Full Name : GODWIN AWUSANYA
    Address : BOX CT 4591 , CANTONMENT
    Institution or School Name: WISCONSIN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE Program: Bachelor in Business Studies
    Contact : 0204353300/ 0245691803

Dear sir/ Madam
    APPLICATION FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP
    I am a student of above institution pursuing Bachelor in business Studies
    As a part of my program , i wish to apply for a laptop computer from your honorable office for me undergo productive studies and effective research.
    I hope that the use of this laptop will help in the development of my country Ghana.
    I hope my application will be given your kind consideration approval.
    Yours faithfully,
    Sign
    (GODWIN AWUSANYA)

273. isaac larmie says:

I am a student of ada Senior High technical School and i ill be very happy if the government would provide me with one of the free laptops he is sharing so that it would be benefit me in my academics. Thank you.

274. isaac larmie says:

Full Name : isaac larmie
    Address : p.o.box 1175 GP.ACCRA
    Institution or School Name: ADA SENIOR HIGH TECHNICAL SCHOOL
    PROGRAM:GENERAL ARTS

Dear sir/ Madam
    APPLICATION FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP
    I am a student of above institution pursuing GENERAL ARTS
    I hope my application will be given your kind consideration approval.
    Yours faithfully,
    Sign
    (ISAAC LARMIE)

275. dutie yakubu mumuni says:

i applied two and never got a reply. what should i do?

276. mark adomako senebour says:

pls honourable, I’m a student of Sunyani polytechnic styding HND accounting . I may be pleased if I also benefit from the ghana better agenda laptop to enhance ma studies . pls sir ma num 0544644719.
    thank you sir.

277. Abamsolomon says:

st.michael’s shs
    p.o.box 36
    Akoase-Nkawkaw
    I am a student of st.michael’s shs and i wish to apply for the Better Ghana Agender Laptop to enhance my learning.I am offering General Art 1.My E-MAIL IS:abamsolomon7@gmail.com and my contact is 0247437741

278. ABU ABASS says:

THE PROGRAM IS NOT COVERING WE THOSE IN THE NORTHERN SECTOR YOU HAVE TO DO something about it if not I will not VOTE THIS PARTY AGAIN NEXT ELECTION

279. ALHASSAN SEIDU says:

it is true that the program is not favoring we here in the northern region I have fore six good times but I have not had a laptop I have spend money fore sending application letters through the ministry box I beg to apply for a laptop computer as part of the better Ghana agenda I Alhassan Seidu a graduate of Tamale Islamic S.H.S p.o box 1485 who completed with 2013 barge.

280. Yahaya Baba moro says:

YES YES YES THIS PROGRAM IS UNFAIR I TOO HAVE APPLIED FORE THREE TIMES YET I HAVE NOT GOT A LAPTOP COMPUTER

281. Anand Pratap says:

please answer me
    jo student job lag gaye hai unhe laptop milega ya nahi

282. MAHATAB ALAM says:

BRIG RAJ SINGH DEGREE COOLAGE THULMA ASEPUR ALLAHABAD

283. MAHATAB ALAM says:

MADARSA NAFEUL ULUM ANGNA SAIDABADA ALLAHABAD

284. Daud Mohammed says:

it is true that the program is not favoring we here in the northern region I have fore six good times but I have not had a laptop I have spend money fore sending application letters through the ministry box I beg to apply for a laptop computer as part of the better Ghana agenda I Daud Mohammed a graduate of wa Islamic who completed with 2013 barge.

285. Daud Mohammed says:

YES YES YES THIS PROGRAM IS UNFAIR I TOO HAVE APPLIED FORE six TIMES YET I HAVE NOT GOT A LAPTOP COMPUTER

286. musah yahaya says:

we need the laptops for education

287. TETTEH ERNEST says:

Tema Techhical Institute,
    P.O.Box 400,
    Tema.
    4th December,2013.
    Dear sir/madam
    APPLICATION FOR ASSISTANCE OF LAPTOP
    I am a student of Tema Technical Institute offering motor vehicle mechanics course. I want to use this opportunity to apply for a better Ghana laptop computer so as to enhance my study through drawings and researches.
    I hope my application will be granted soo soon.
    Thank you.
    yours faithfully,
    Tetteh Erest.

ok

289. Emmanuel Bortey says:

i am a student of University of Professional studies,Accra with a student I.D. number 12bmw281 and a level 300 student.
    i will like to know whether the free laptops agenda is still in progress. or it as been postponed to another year.
    thank you very much!