ICT Project: 23 Schools Recieve 950 rlg Better Ghana Agenda laptops

ICT Project: 23 Schools Recieve 950 rlg Better Ghana Agenda laptops.

Better Ghana laptops

Better Ghana laptops

UPDATE: CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE LISTS

Twenty-three JHS, SHS and tertiary institutions have received a total of nine hundred and fifty laptops from the Ministry of Environment Science and Technology.

The distribution forms part of government’s on-going ICT project which, it says, is aimed at fostering the knowledge of ICT in students across the country.

Some of the beneficiaries of the custom-made RLG laptops included the Mfantsipim Senior High School in Cape Coast which received a hundred laptops; Saint Mary’s Senior High School in Accra had fifty laptops; 37 Military Basic School received 20, Abakrampa Senior High School in the Central region received 50; African University College of Communications in Accra received 50; Yendi Health Assistants School received 50 and Dagbon State Senior high school also received 50 laptops.

Minister of Environment Science and Technology, Sherry Ayitey, who presented the laptops, said individual distribution was done last month and the ministry is concentrating on schools to enable them set up ICT labs.

Asked about the success of the Better Ghana ICT project far, she said, “most of the schools we are giving are now setting up ICT labs. There are schools without ICT labs and yet they are teaching and the students don’t have a feel of the laptops so now the students can have a feel of what they have learnt. For students in nursing, teacher training, universities and polytechnics, it is helping them with their studies especially, in research.”

A student of the Abakrampah Senior high School in the Central region expressed their appreciation

“We thank the ministry and the government. This present given us is going to help us improve upon our ICT education and we hope to receive more from the government as our numbers are increasing”.

Sherry Ayitey said the beneficiaries of the laptops are those whose applications were selected and approved by a committee set up to review applications for laptops.

According to her, the procedure is to apply for the laptop; a committee sits to review whether the applicant meets the criteria and when the committee selects and approves the applicant, the Ministry supplies the laptops.

She said the distribution, which started in 2009, will not stop. “Every year we do increase the coverage. It is a programme the President thinks has to stay until every child is equipped with a laptop”, she stated.

Over one hundred and twenty thousand laptops have been distributed so far and the Ministry of Environment, Science and Technology says it will advertise, in the newspapers, the names of some five thousand individual laptop recipients next week.

By Joy News

1. AGBODO WISDOM and GIDI NELSON says:

WE NEED A LAPTOP TO ENHANCE OUR LEARNING.WE ARE BOTH STUDENTS OF BISHOP HERMAN COLLEGE AND MAWULI SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL RESPECTIVELY.

2. hakeem otuafo says:

O’Reilly senior high school
    visual art
    054474226
    Hakeem Otuafo

3. Narh-ngwah Ebenezer says:

Sonrise christian high school,P.O.Box HP 1297,
    Ho.
    23rd November, 2012

APPLICATION FOR LAPTOP
    I will be very grateful,if i am also part of the Better Ghana Agenda.I need a laptop to further my education.I hope my humble appeal will be granted.

• Laari Sari Steven says:

Please Hon. Minister i need one of the laptops
      below is my address;
      St. Charles Seminary S.H.S
      Post Office Box 175
      Tamale
      Thank Hon. Minister for your support.

• prince esiaku says:

AM PRINCE ESIAKU A J.H.S STUDENT LIVER AT MADINA ESTATE “1″ J.H.S AND AM IN FORM 3, I NEED THE LAPTOP FOR REASERCH. THANK YOU
      CONTACT 0243858302 / 0573044121
      MADINA ESTATE “1″ J.H.S
      P.O BOX 130
      MADINA ESTATE

4. Ahedor justice says:

AM JUSTICE AHEDOR A BUSINESS STUDENT AT ABUTIA SENIOR HIGH TECHNICAL SCHOOL, I NEED THE LAPTOP FOR REASERCH. THANK YOU
    CONTACT 0548288128 / 0270788128
    ABUTIA SEN HIGH TECH SCH
    P.O BOX 661
    ABUTIA TETI

5. SAYIMAH ALBERT FIAKIR says:

PLEASE, I NEED A LAPTOP TO HELP ME IN ICT. I AM A STUDENT OF NAKPANDURI SENIOR HIGH.

6. Bolnaba Yakubu Jamal says:

I am a student of pope john senior hight school offering science.As a science student ,without ICT study becomes difficult.Thank you.

7. Atide kingsly says:

PLEASE, I NEED A LAPTOP TO MAKE ME MY RESEARCH AM A ICT.A STUDENT FROM ABUSTEC.MY NUMBER IS 0545493897 MY EMAIL IS lovemercy743@yahoo.com

8. Asare james says:

APPLICATIOM FOR LAPTOP i need laptop to enhance myself in ICT,research and my upcoming project work as a Automobile Engineering student.i am a student of HO POLYTECHNIC in Volta Region. I hope my application will be granted. 0264961811

9. kofi osei boadi says:

We the students of St. Thomas Aquinas are not seeing our names in the list as compared to other schools.We are using this platform to plead so that we will also benefit as other pupils are .

10. kofi osei boadi (Akodwaa-Boadi) says:

we will be gratefull if our names appear. Thank you

11. soka prince cyril says:

we student of Tsito Senior High Technical School (volta region) are not seeing our name in the list as compared to other schools. So we are using this platform to plead so that we will also benefit from this Better Ghana Ict Agenda as other schools.

12. derrick opoku says:

January 10, 2013

Full Name : Derrick Opoku
    Institution Name: St. Thomas Senior High tech School
    Address of Institution or School:
    Course or Subject of study: GENERAL SCIENCE

Dear sir/ Madam

APPLICATION FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP

I am a student of above institution pursuing general science .

As a part of my program , i wish to apply for a laptop computer for your honorable office for me undergo productive studies and effective research.

I hope that the use of this laptop will help in the development of my country Ghana.

I hope my application will be given your kind consideration approval.

Yours faithfully,

Sign

( DERRICK OPOKU)
    Email: derrickopoku12@yahoo.com
    Tel:0542945327

13. Dennis Hagan says:

I am a student of tamale senior high school pursuing Applied science(electricity).My course requires that I carry out research works in order to supplement the class taught materials which I do find difficult coping without a laptop.I would therefore be very grateful if your office could donate to me one of the laptop computers in order to stimulate my studies. I hope my application would be consider. Dennis Hagan is my name . Phone number is 0543111447. Tamale senior high school.post office box 50E/R. Tamale .

14. Seidu Abdul-Haq says:

I am a student of St. John bosco’s College of Education .i need the laptop for reseach work. ST.JOHN BOSCO’S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION P O BOX 11 NAVRONGO U /E/ R.

15. DICKSON SOBO says:

I am a student three-town secondary school persuing pure chemistry. my course requires that I carry out a lot of research works in order to undergo productive and effective research works.I hope application will given your kind consideration and approval.
    THANK YOU.

16. Vincent Asaana says:

I am a science student of Tamale Senior High School.Without the laptop i cannot enhance on my research.

amenyo stephen is my name . sogakofe senior high school , pravite mail bag , sogakofe volta region , 22 nd novembre , 2012. i wish to apply for better ghana agenda laptop to make my studes easily and faster ,and to make researcher of my elective subject eg chemistry and graphic design as a visual art student. i hope my application will be reguest in a good heart. thank you very much. your student amenyo stephen

18. Dubik Kwaku Amos says:

Dear sir,
    Iam a student of Adebie Educational Complex.I wish to apply for the ghana agenda laptop to help me in my studies and reseach.I wish this my application will meet your kind consideration and approval.Thank you.Adebie Educational complex post office box141Kumasi.
    Tel 0247506206/0200435327

19. Tordzeagbor mawuli says:

i am a student of adesic senior high school and i need one laptop improve my knowledge in ict and that will make me reliable in my education or approval in my schooling.so please with adue respect i need one laptop please
    number;0244242303

20. Agumenu Prosper says:

I am a student of Bishop herman college-kpando and offering General Arts.
    I am applying for better ghana agenda lastop to help me with my research work in school.
    Agumenu Prosper.
    Bishop herman college,
    P.O.Box 46,
    kpando.

21. Am a trainee in Dambai College of Education and i want to let you know that am teaching in a village school which is ready for the ICT subject but no means of learning it so i will like to apply for some laptops in the name of the school as the ICT teacher there to enable them have a feel of the Better Ghana Agenda. thank you and will like and be hoping to hear from you soon. bye…

22. Armattoe Mawuli says:

I am a student of St Pauls Snr High School offering Visual Art. I humbly wish to apply for the Better Ghana Agenda Laptop.The acquisition of this laptop would help me to do better in I.C.T. I promise to make good use of the machine when recieve.I hope my application would be considered.Thank you.

23. Boyuo ketigwie says:

I am a student of Lawra senior high school in the upper west region offering business.I wish to apply for the better ghana agenda laptop.The acquisition of this taptop will help me in my research.I hope my application will be considered.Thank you.

24. David Yeboah says:

January 18, 2013

Full Name :David Yeboah
    Institution Name: Kwegyir Aggrey senior high technical school
    Address of Institution or School:
    Course or Subject of study: Technical
    Dear sir/ Madam

APPLICATION FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP

I am a student of above institution pursuing Technical.

I hope my application will be given your kind consideration approval.

Yours faithfully,

Sign

( DAVID YEBOAH)
    Email: Davidyeboah1z@gmail.com
    Tel:0541756167

25. Richmond O. AMANKWAH says:

please help me get a laptop. please!!!!! But GOD bless you even for reading my request.

26. Richmond O. AMANKWAH says:

email address is opokuamankwah58@ymail.com
    phone number is 0241795884

27. ATOGE ALBERT says:

APPLICATION FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP

I am a graduate of evangelical computer and business collge, Tamale.

I hope my application will be given your kind consideration approval.

Yours faithfully,

Sign

( Atoge albert)
    Email: princeatoge@ymail.com
    Tel:0208367249
    box 2170, tamale

28. Ibrahim yakubu says:

APPLICATION FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP

I am a graduate of evangelical computer and business collge, Tamale.

I hope my application will be given your kind consideration approval.

Yours faithfully,

Sign

( Atoge albert)
    Email:
    Tel:0269066419
    box ER\42, tamale

29. Ashitey Aaron says:

i am a general art student of ANFOEGA SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL and i would like to request for a laptop to improve upon my education through research.I hope my request will be granted.Thank you my school address: ANFOEGA SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL, P.O BOX 50, ANFOEGA-VR

30. I am a student of ADVANCED BUSINESS COLLEGE offering BSC. GRAPHIC DESIGN
    I am applying for the laptop through your institution under the better Ghana ICT project. This laptop to a very large extent is going to help me in my academic work.
    I hope this letter will be given the due consideration.
    Thank you.
    your faithfully,
    ELIKPLIM AZOR
    ADVANCED BUSINESS COLLEGE
    ACCRA
    (0240449559)

31. I am a student of AFRICAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF COMMUNICATION(AUCC)
    offering BSC. JOURNALISM
    I hope this letter will be given the due consideration.
    Thank you.
    your faithfully,
    VINCENTIA AZOR
    AFRICAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF COMMUNICATION(AUCC)
    ACCRA
    (0240449559)

32. I am a student of AFRICAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF COMMUNICATION(AUCC)
    offering BSC. JOURNALISM
    I hope this letter will be given the due consideration.
    Thank you.
    your faithfully,
    VINCENTIA E. AZOR
    AFRICAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF COMMUNICATION(AUCC)
    ACCRA
    (0242340161)

what is happening to schools inside kpando concerning the ict project? mr.president, mrs. minister, we are still waitin for our share of the nationaal cake.

34. APPLICATIOM FOR LAPTOP i
    need laptop to enhance myself
    in ICT,research and my
    upcoming project work as a
    Automobile Engineering
    student.i am a student of ADA TECHNICAL INSTITUTE. I
    hope my application will be
    granted. 0544013137

I am cephas and have applied for about 6 times but nothing came up.please help me.

36. Priscilla Akagbo says:

I am a student at the Ghana Institute of Languages in Adabraka, city campus and i will be happy if the school is considered in the better Ghana Agenda to recieve free rlg laptops. It will be very helpful with online language study. Thank you

37. ATONGO AMOS says:

AS A TECHNICAL STUDENT IN A SCHOOL OF BOLGATANGA TECHNICAL INSTITUTE (BOTECH) IN THEY NORTHERN REGION. I WILL BE VERY GRATIFUL WE ALL THEY SCHOOLS IN THIS REGION GETS THE BENEFITS OF THIS BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOPS.WHY ARE TECHNICAL SCHOOLS NOT ALSO GETTING THIS YOUR LAPTOPS BUT ONLY SECONDAY SCHOOLS?WE ALL NO TECHNICAL COURSES IS VERY DIFFICULT AND GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY LIKE THE ACCOUNTING,ELECTRICALS, AUTO MOBILE ENGINEERING,BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTIONS AND MORE. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.THANK YOU

38. Annor Amoah Thomas says:

requisition of laptop,i’m a boy attending senior high school.i decide to request for laptop so that my studies will improve.i hope my request will be approved. p.o box 182. Tel.0509576963

39. klogo godfred coffie says:

am a third year student of e.p college education amedzofe.am now writting my projet and i need the better Ghana agenda lap top and need it in teaching.p.o box 12am amedzofo,0241976589.

40. Abubakari Abdul Fatawu says:

I am a third year student and am offering general arts under government and i need the laptop because when i want to research i fond it difficult so am pleading.here is my contact 0547742044 and my school adders is Zion senior high school
    p o box 797 tamale

I will be very grateful,if i am also part of the Better Ghana AgendaI need one of the laptops hobelow is my address:
    n. president.
    TEMA TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
    P.O.BOX 400
    TEMA.

42. AKPOR ABRAHAM ADJEI says:

I am a student of tema technical institute.i will be very grateful to be part of the better Ghana agenda.
    please i am in need of one of the lap tops. below is my address:
    TEMA TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
    P.O.BOX 400
    TEMA

43. Bernard Sarpong says:

I am a second year student at Tema Technical Institute offering Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice . I need this laptop to improve upon my learning skills, because my course involves a lot of research. TEMA TECHNICAL INSTITUTE P.O.BOX 400 TEMA . Please for further information, you can reach me on 0247549259 . thank you !

44. ATANGA APALASIGIYA ROLAND says:

Awe Senior High Technical School
    Post Office Box 105
    Navrongo
    Upper East Region
    31st January, 2013.

The better Ghana ICT project Secretariant
    Minister of Environment Science and Technology
    Post Office Box 232, M ministry Accra.

APPLICATION FOR THE BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP

Dear sir/madam,
    In response to the better Ghana ICT project that has appeared on student notice board on 28th December, 2012 inviting for applications for laptops computers. I’m called Atanga Apalasigiya Roland in Awe Senior High Technical School, am in technical 2, am in proof kaburise house.
    However, I’m applying for one of the laptop computer, if you want to know details about me contact assistant headmaster academic (Achana Cletus).
    I therefore promise and vow that if I get one of the laptop computers I will maintain it and make good use of it and improve upon my ICT knowledge.
    I hope my application will meet your kindness consideration.
    THANK YOU.

Koforidua
    Eastern Region
    Ghana.
    Course or Subject of study: HND Electrical/Electronics Engineering
    Dear sir/ Madam
    APPLICATION FOR BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP
    I am a student of above institution pursuing Engineering.
    I hope my application will be given your kind consideration approval.
    Yours faithfully,
    Sign
    ( KOBBY DAVID )
    Email: kobbydavid271@yahoo.com
    Tel:0241812803

46. Ishmael Gyan says:

Dansoman senior high school
    Ds 457
    am student of Dansoman senior high school and offering business,I am 17 years of age in my first year.
    I need this laptop because when it comes to IT am very good.Am of hope and believe that with the laptop which will be given to me will help in increament of my knowledge in the ict field.
    I believe that the laptop which will be given to me will help in the better understanding during practical in ict.
    As an up coming IT student and Accountant personnel i will use my skill in the development of the nation.thank you counting on your co-operation.
    e-mail ishmealgyan@yahoo.com
    tel:0572711602

47. michael nii kotey says:

SAINT TERESA’S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION POST OFFICE BOX 129. HOHOE VOLTA. DENU
    I am a student of above mentioned Institution and I offer SCIENCE as a course and wish to apply for better Ghana Agenda laptop.I need the laptop for my course research on designing, and also to improve the skills in the study of I.C.T and to make the study of the subject more enjoyable in the academic field of study to enable me to solve my intensive question to help build a better future for GHANA. I HOPE MY HUMBLE REQUEST WILL BE GRANTED.YOURS FAITHFULLY
    youngniceb@yahoo.com

48. Comboni Technical Voc/Ins. P.o.box 84, Sogakope V/R says:

AGBENYEGAH ISAAC a student of above institution Please we realy need this Better Ghana Agender laptop we hav’t receive our’s please!

49. I’m a student of KNUST, Kumasi. I need this laptop to help improve on my computing skills and I hope with your usual corperation, you will make my dream a reality, thank you.

50. i hope to have one of the laptops.

51. Gideon Adu Gyamfi says:

Dear sir,
    I am a student of UCC offering BSC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE with the above registration number BS/BIO/12/0026 . I will be very glad if my name will be part of the better ghana agenda which will help and enhance me in my various research and assignment.
    Hope with your usual cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

(GIDEON ADU GYAMFI)

52. Geraldo richmond says:

I would like to apply as a student of Keta secondary school.I am a business student and I need a laptop to make researhes and to be able to understand some vocabularies.I wish my letter will be granted.thank you.

53. I’m a new year student of Accra Senior High offering technical, name; foster kenyah and wish to apply for the better ghana agenda laptops. many student with this laptop has improve in their academic performance, which is a fact. I also appeal for this laptop, which i know will help me acadamecaly. Hopeful to hear from you.
    0269832050
    P.O.BOX 155 Accra-Ghana.

54. ELIASU ABU says:

GiFAM senior high school,
    P.O.Box 371 E/R,
    Tamale

Accra

APPLICATION FOR THE BETTER GHANA AGENDER LOPTOP.

Dear Madam
    I am called ELIASU ABU,a serious studet in GiFAM senior high school and i wish to apply for the on going distribution of laptop computer to student and i wish to apply for one in order to enhance my studies in school,i wish is my application will be consider able conceded,here is my number 0544721661.Or raskutani@gmail.com

55. AGEYA KENNEDY says:

Awe senior High Technical School
    P.O.Box 105,
    Navrongo

Accra

Dear Madam
    I am called Ageya Kennedy,a serious student in Awe senior high Technical school and i wish to apply for the on going distribution of laptop computer to student and i wish to apply for one in order to enhance my studies in school,i wish is my application will be consider able conceded,here is my number 0248122063.Or kennedyageya@yAhoo.com
    Thank you.

56. AGEYA KENNEDY says:

March 4, 2013

Awe senior High Technical School
    P.O.Box 105,
    Navrongo

Accra

Dear Madam
    I am called Luka Akiwele,a serious student in Awe senior high Technical school and i wish to apply for the on going distribution of laptop computer to student and i wish to apply for one in order to enhance my studies in school as an artist because am offering visual art,am in my 4th year,i wish is my application will be consider able conceded,here is my number 0241502693.Or sapiopaul94@yahoo.com
    Thank you.

57. LUKA AKIWELE says:

Awe senior High Technical School
    P.O.Box 105,
    Navrongo

Accra

Dear Madam
    Thank you.

58. KAYIM EDWARD says:

OSINO PRESBY SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL, P.O BOX 27, OSINO(E/R), APPLICATION FOR A LAPTOP. AM A STUDENT OF OSINO SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL AND I APPLY TO YOU SO YOU CAN HELP ME BY GIVING ME A LAPTOP TO HELP ME IN MY STUDIES.
    THANK YOU.
    YOURS FAITHFULLY:KAYIM.
    MY NUMBER 0543208337
    0248736600
    MY E-MAIL EDWARDKAYIM29@YAHOO.COM

59. Anthony Blankson says:

My name is Anthony Blankson a level 200 student of Cape Coast Polytechnic institute offering Electrical/Electronic Engineering with a registration number 021110031.
    I hope my application will meat your maximum consideration.Thank you.
    The following are my address and telephone number,

CAPE COAST POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE,
    P.O.BOX AD50,
    CAPE COAST.

MY NUMBER IS 0241640962.

60. daniel quaye amasah says:

manhean t.m.a 1 junior high school
    p.o.box co 194
    Tema ghana

Dear Madam/Sir
    I am called Daniel Quaye Amasah,a serious student in Manhean T.M.A 1 J.H.S and i wish to apply for the on going distribution of laptop computer to student and wish to apply for one in order to enhance my studies in school as I.C.T student in my final year,i wish is my application will be consider able conceded,here is my number 0247528510 Or pacemakeamasah@yahoo.com
    ………
    Daniel Quaye Amasah

61. michael abrokwah says:

manhean t.m.a 1 junior high school
    p.o.box co 194
    Tema ghana

Dear Madam/Sir
    I am called Michael Abrokwah,a serious student in Manhean T.M.A 1 J.H.S and i wish to apply for the on going distribution of laptop computer to student and wish to apply for one in order to enhance my studies in school as I.C.T student in my final year,i wish is my application will be consider able conceded,here is my number 0247528510 Or casilikemajesty@yahoo.com
    ………
    Michael Abrokwah

62. Aborhor Godwin says:

pls I’m student of Anlo Technical institute and requested for better Ghana agenda laptop since 3rd January2013 but it wasn’t provided 4 me,pls what might lead this to happen. But i also submitted the letter with my friends on the same date but they were given pls y!. Contact 0244221969

shinnig star international school
    p.o.box tt 483
    Tema New Town

Dear Madam/Sir
    I am called Michael Appiah,a serious student in shinnig star international school and i wish to apply for the on going distribution of laptop computer to student and wish to apply for one in order to enhance my studies in school as I.C.T student in my final year,i wish is my application will be consider able conceded,here is my number 0247528510 Or casilikemajesty@yahoo.com
    ………

Dear Madam/Sir
    ………
    Daniel Quaye Amasah

66. Aborhor D.K Forster says:

Dear Madam
    REQUESTING FOR PRESIDENTIAL FREE LAPTOP
    I am an student of Anlo Techinical Institute(ANTECH) who is offering Painting Decorative Art as my program I have to carry out research work for which I need a personal computer (PC) but due to finacial problem I cannot afford the personal computer.
    So I wish to apply for one from you when I hear this wonderful opportunity, and it will help me to undegoes successfu study for a brighter future to help improve the development of Ghana as beloved country.
    I will be very grateful if my request will be considered and approved.
    Thank you. cont 0244221969

manhean t.m.a 1 junior high school
    p.o.box co 194
    Tema ghana

Accra

Dear Madam
    REQUESTING FOR PRESIDENTIAL FREE LAPTOP
    I am an student of manhean t.m.a 1 junior high school. I have to carry out research work for which I need a personal computer (PC) but due to finacial problem I cannot afford the personal computer.
    I will be very grateful if my request will be considered and approved.
    Thank you. contact 0247528510

72. DANIEL QUAYE AMASAH says:

manhean t.m.a 1 junior high school
    p.o.box co 194
    Tema ghana

The better Ghana ICT project Secretariant
    Minister of Environment Science and Technology
    Post Office Box M232, ministry Accra.

APPLICATION FOR THE BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP

Dear sir/madam,
    In response to the better Ghana ICT project that has appeared on student notice board on 28th December, 2012 inviting for applications for laptops computers. I’m called Daniel Quaye Amasah in manhean t.m.a 1 junior high school.However, I’m applying for one of the laptop computer, if you want to know details about me contact assistant headmaster academic (Arnold Nyadi).
    I hope my application will meet your kindness consideration.
    THANK YOU.
    Yours faithfully,
    Daniel Quaye Amasah
    pacemakeramasah@yahoo.com

73. DANIEL QUAYE AMASAH says:

manhean t.m.a 1 junior high school
    p.o.box co 194
    Tema ghana

The better Ghana ICT project Secretariant
    Minister of Environment Science and Technology
    Post Office Box M232, ministry Accra.

APPLICATION FOR THE BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOP

Dear sir/madam,
    In response to the better Ghana ICT project that has appeared on student notice board on 28th february 2013 inviting for applications for laptops computers. I’m called Daniel Quaye Amasah in manhean t.m.a 1 junior high school.However, I’m applying for one of the laptop computer, if you want to know details about me contact assistant headmaster academic (Arnold Nyadi).
    I hope my application will meet your kindness consideration.
    THANK YOU.
    Yours faithfully,
    Daniel Quaye Amasah
    pacemakeramasah@yahoo.com

74. Frederick Ankomah says:

FREDERICK ANKOMAH is my name,student of ACADEMY OF CHRIST THE KING SHS,CAPE COAST,offering general art. I wish to apply for a laptop to do more research on my course in other to enhance my knowledge.
    I hope my application will meat your maximum consideration.Thank you.
    The following are my address and telephone number,

ACADEMY OF CHRIST THE KING SHS,
    P.O.BOX 772,
    CAPE COAST.

MY NUMBER IS 0241640962.

75. GAIYUON JOSEPH says:

I AM A STUDENT OF WA POLYTECHNIC WISH TO APPLY FOR THE BETTER GHANA LAPTOP TO ENHANCE MY EDUCATION IN CAMPUS.I AM OFFERING ICT.TEL:0240466327. STID:1011070039.
    I COUNT ON MY APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR USUAL CORPORATION
    GALYUON JOSEPH
    WA POLYTECHNIC
    P.O.BOX 553
    UW/R-WA

76. Rashidatu Alhassan says:

KOFORIDUA POLYTECHNIC, E/R

I am a second year sectretaryship and management student of the above mentioned institution..

I wish to apply for the better Ghana Agenda laptop which will help me in both my studies and improve my skill in the study of I.C.T as is one of the most important aspect of my study and research work.

I hope my humbly request will be granted…

Thank you!!!

Alhassan Rashidatu
    Koforidua Politechnic
    p o box 981
    Koforidua E/R
    please contact me on 0245923413

77. Tornyi Monica says:

KOFORIDUA POLYTECHNIC, E/R

I am a second year secretaryship and management student of the above mentioned institution..

I wish to apply for the better Ghana Agenda laptop which will help me in both my studies which will help me to improve my skill in the study of I.C.T as is one of the most important aspect of my study and research.

I hope my humbly request will be granted…

Thank you!!!

Tornyi Monica
    Koforidua Polytechnic
    p o box 981
    Koforidua E/R
    please contact me on 0248661809

78. Brilliant Satyam says:

KOFORIDUA POLYTECHNIC, E/R

I am a first year of mechanical engineering student of the above mentioned institution..

I wish to apply for the better Ghana Agenda laptop which will help me in both my studies and improve my skill in the study of I.C.T as is one of the most important aspect of my study and research.

I hope my humbly request will be granted…

Thank you!!!

Brilliant Satyam
    Koforidua Politechnic
    p o box 981
    Koforidua E/R
    please contact me on 0208472506

79. WHEN WILL MEST RELEASE THE THIRD LIST OF THE BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOPS. PLEASE WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR OUR.

80. WHEN WILL MEST RELEASE THE THIRD LIST OF THE BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOPS. PLEASE WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR OURS.

am rapheal arko the TIEKU L/A JUNIOUR HIGH SCHOOL PO BOX443 @ nsawam @ the estern rigion and please i want to apply for free laptop for the improvememt of my educational skills.
    (0548935065)

am rapheal arko from the TIEKU L/A JUNIOUR HIGH SCHOOL PO BOX443 @ nsawam @ the estern rigion and please i want to apply for free laptop for the improvememt of my educational skills.
    (0548935065)

83. AKOBGA BONIFACE says:

PLEASE MY NAME IS AKOAGA BONIFACE FROM ZEBILLA SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL,OFFERING GENERAL SCIENCE FROM UPPER EAST REGION,I AM PLEADING IF YOU CAN GET ME ONE OF THE BETTER GHANA AGENDA LAPTOPS WHICH WILL HELP MY EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM THANK YOU.

84. AKOBGA BONIFACE says:

MY NAME IS AKOBGA BONIFACE ATIBIRE STUDENT OFZEBILLA SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL POST OFFICE BOX 9 BAWKU WEST,OFFERING GENERAL SCIENCE.I WISH TO APPLY FOR FREE RLG LAPTOPS (BETTER GHANA AGENDA) PLEASE HELP ME TO GET ONE OF THE LAPTOPS.THANK YOU(0548898309)

85. AKOBGA BONIFACE ATIBIRE says:

86. AKOBGA MONICA says:

MY NAME IS AKOBGA MONICA STUDENT OFZAMES SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (ZAMSTECH)BOLGATANAGA,OFFERING HOME SCIENCE.I WISH TO APPLY FOR FREE RLG LAPTOPS (BETTER GHANA AGENDA) PLEASE HELP ME TO GET ONE OF THE LAPTOPS.THANK YOU

87. Nabila D. Emmanuel says:

The Minister of Environment Science and Technology, P.O.Box M232. I am a second year and a student of Walsectech I wish to apply for the better ghana agenda laptop which will help me in both studies and improve my skill in my field of academic which is general arts(history)and I.C. T as is one of the best important aspect of my study and research.I hope my humbly request will be granted. Thank you!! Nabila D. Emmanuel Walewale senior high technical school. P.O.Box 11. Please here is my contact 0248514402.

88. edinam vondee mitchell says:

The Minister of Environment Science and Technology, P.O.Box MA45,HO.
    I am a first year student of MAWULI SCHOOL i wise to apply for the better ghana agenda notebook laptop which will be agreat help to me and my studies ans also improve my skills in my filed of academic which is technical and I.C.T as it is one of the important aspect of my study and also research. I hope my humble request will be granted.
    (EDINAM VONDEE MITCHELL)
    MAWULI SCHOOL
    P.O.BOX MA45
    HO

89. edinam vondee mitchell says:

The Minister of Environment Science and Technology, P.O.Box M232.
    (EDINAM VONDEE MITCHELL)

MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT, SCIENCE
    AND TECHNOLOGY
    POST OFFICE BOX M232
    MINISTRIES – ACCRA
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    APPLICATION FOR A LAPTOP COMPUTER

Please, I am a student of Koforidua Technical Institute and my school address is P. O BOX 323, located in the Eastern Region of Ghana. My name is NKWANTABISA JONATHAN and my address is PRINCE HEBALS. P. O. BOX KF 598 Koforidua My programme of study is ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION TECHNOLOGY and I am in my four year. I wish to apply for the laptop from your noble office in order to enhance my learning in Information and Communication Technology. THANK YOU…054-349-1930
    Yours faithfully
    ………………………….
    NKWANTABISA JONATHAN
    (054-349-1930)

91. emmanuel agboada says:

how do i apply online
    zoin college scondary school
    p.o.box 32 anloga vr
    general arts
    0274303875
    emmanuel agboada

92. MANUEL OPOKU says:

I school at Pope John Senior and i need a laptop to improve upon my studies in order to improve upon the better Ghana Agenda.

93. kofi albert says:

l am a student of tema technical lnstitute offering motor vehicle mechanic, i wish to apply for the better ghana agenda laptop to aquired knowledge and skill.

94. TES JACOB says:

IF THE DID NOT GIVE OUT THE LAPTOP TO THOSE APPLY BEFORE THEY DID NOT GET HE WILL NOT WIN HIS AGAIN.