President John Mahama’s Latest Ministerial List

President John Mahama’s Latest Ministerial List.

John Mahama

President John Mahama

See the latest Ministerial List by His Excellency John Dramani Mahama submitted to Parliament for vetting and approval in accordance with article 78 of the 1992 Constitution.

First Nominations

Mr Seth Tekper (past deputy Finance minister)- Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning

Hannah Tetteh(MP for Awutu Senya West and former Minister for Trade and Industry )- Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Mr Akwasi Oppong Fosu- Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development

Clement Kofi Humado (MP for Anlo)- Ministry of Agriculture

Prof Naana Jane Opoku Agyemang- Ministry of Education

Dr Oteng Adjei (former Energy Minister)- Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation

Alhaji Inusah Fuseini ( MP for Tamale Central)-  Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources

Alhaji Amin Amidu Sulemani, (MP for Sissala West)- Ministry of Roads and Highways

Alhaji Collins Dauda ( Asutifi South MP and former Transport Minister)-  Ministry of Water Resources, Works and Housing

Dr Edward Omani Boamah (former deputy Youth and sports Minister)-  Ministry of Communications

Mahama Ayariga  (Mp for Bawku Central and former Trade and Industry deputy minister)-Ministry of Information

Nana Oye Lithur  (gender activist)- Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection

UPDATE!- Second Nominations

1. Hon. Benjamin Bewa-Nyog Kunbuor, Minister in Charge of Government Business in Parliament.

2. Mrs. Marietta Brew Appiah-Oppong, Minister for Justice and Attorney-General.

3. Mr. Emmanuel Armarh Kofi Buah, Ministry of Energy and Petroleum.

4. Mrs. Dzifa Attivor, Ministry of Transport.

5. Nii Armah Ashietey, Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations.

6. Ms. Hanny-Sherry Ayittey, Ministry of Health.

7. Mr. Elvis Afriyie-Ankrah, Ministry of Youth and Sports.

UPDATE- Third Nominations

1. Dr. Henry Seidu Daannaa, Ministry of Chieftaincy and Traditional Affairs.

2. Mr. Kwesi Ahwoi, Ministry of the Interior.

3. Hon. Mark Woyongo, Ministry of Defense.

4. Hon. Haruna Iddrisu, Ministry of Trade and Industry. [READ ALSO: Tamale-angry-ndc-youth-destroy-Prez-Mahama's-bill-board]

5. Hon. Abdul Rashid Hassan Pelpuo, Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts.

6. Mr. Nayon Bilijo, Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development.

7. Hon. Alhassan Azong, Minister of State at the Presidency.

8. Hon Alhaji Mustapha Ahmed, Minister of State at the Presidency.

9. Mrs. Elizabeth Ofosu-Agyare, Minister of State at the Presidency.

10. Hon. Fifi Kwetey, Minister of State at the Presidency.

11. Alhaji Limuna Mohammed Muniru, Minister of State at the Presidency.

12. Hon. Comfort Doyoe Cudjoe Ghansah, as Minister of State at the Presidency

Meanwhile, the President has also appointed Mr. P.V. Obeng as a Senior Presidential Adviser at the Presidency.

The following persons have also been designated by the President to coordinate the implementation of presidential priority projects relating to: the construction of 200 Senior High Schools, 10 Teacher Training Colleges and 1 Public University in the Eastern Region; the Development of ultra-modern Regional and Specialist Hospitals; and the development of new International and Regional Airports:

1. Hon. E. T. Mensah.

2. Hon. Alban Bagbin.

3. Hon. Cletus Avoka.

The President has appointed Ms. Mawuena Dumor Trebah as Acting Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre.

UPDATE- Fourth Nominations

1. Mr. Samuel Sarpong, Ashanti Region.

2. Hon. Eric Opoku, Brong Ahafo Region.

3. Mr. E. K. T. Addo, Central Region.

4. Hon. Nii Laryea Afotey Agbo, Greater Accra Region.

5. Mr. Bede A. Ziedeng, Upper West Region.

6. Hon. Paul Evans Aidoo, Western Region.

Meanwhile, the President has assigned the following portfolios to various Ministers of State designate:

1. Hon. Alhassan Azong, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Public Sector Reform.

2. Hon. Abdul Rashid Hassan Pelpuo, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Public-Private Partnerships.

3. Hon Alhaji Mustapha Ahmed, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Development Authorities in the Office of the President.

4. Hon. Fifi Kwetey, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Financial and Allied institutions in the Office of the President.

5. Alhaji Limuna Mohammed Muniru, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Human Resource Development and Scholarships.

6. Hon. Comfort Doyoe Cudjoe Ghansah, as Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Social and Allied institutions in the Office of the President.

Finally, the President has re-designated Mrs. Elizabeth Ofosu-Agyare, previously nominated as Minister of State at the Presidency, as Minister for Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts.

Update,  12-Mar-2013

The Ministerial Reshuffle

1. The Ashanti Regional Minister, MR. SAMUEL SARPONG, moves to the Central Region.

2. The Brong Ahafo Regional Minister, MR. ERIC OPOKU, moves to the Ashanti Region.

3. The Central Regional Minister, MR. EBENEZER KWADWO TEYE ADDO, moves to the Western Region.

4. The Eastern Regional Minister, MR. JULIUS DEBRAH, moves to the Greater Accra Region.

5. The Greater Accra Regional Minister, NII LARYEA AFOTEY AGBO, moves to the Volta Region.

6. The Upper East Regional Minister, DR. EPHRAIM AVEA NSOH, moves to the Upper West Region.

7. The Upper West Regional Minister, MR. BEDE ANWATAAZUMO ZIEDENG, moves to the Northern Region.

8. The Volta Regional Minister, MRS. HELEN NTOSO, moves to the Eastern Region.

9. The Western Regional Minister, MR. PAUL EVANS AIDOO, moves to the Brong Ahafo Region.

10. Minister of State at the Presidency, Alhaji Limuna Mohammed Muniru, moves to the Upper East as Ag. Regional Minister.

Update, Mar 15, 2013

Four Deputy Ministers Nominated

In accordance with article 79 of the 1992 Constitution, His Excellency President John Dramani Mahama, has nominated the following as Deputy Ministers designate:

1. Dominic Akuritinga Ayine, Ministry of Justice and Attorney-General’s Department.

2. Barbara Serwaa Asamoah, Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources.

3. Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa, Ministry of Education.

4. Felix Kwakye Ofosu, Ministry of Information

Update, March 27, 2013

26 more deputy ministers Nominated

President John Mahama, in accordance with article 79 of the 1992 Constitution has nominated the following as Deputy Ministers designate:

1. Ricketts Kweku Hagan – Ministry of Finance

2. Ebenezer Okletey Teye Larbi – Ministry of Defence

3. Dr. Tia Sugri – Ministry of Health

4. Alex Kyeremeh – Ministry of Education

5. Yaw Effah Baafi – Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources.

6. James Agalga – Ministry of Interior

7. Vincent Oppong Asamoah – Ministry of Water Resources, Works & Housing

8. Sampson Ahi – Ministry of Water Resources, Works & Housing

9. Dr. Alhassan Ahmed Yakubu – Ministry of Food & Agriculture

10. Dr. Hannah Louisa Bissiw – Ministry of Food & Agriculture

11. Benjamin Dagadu – Ministry of Energy and Petroleum

12. John Abdulai Jinapor – Ministry of Energy & Petroleum

13. Ibrahim Murtala Mohammed – Ministry of Information & Media Relations

14. Joseph Yammin – Ministry of Youth & Sports

15. Edwin Nii Lante Vanderpuye – Ministry of Trade & Industry

16. Victoria Hammah – Ministry of Communications

17. John Alexander Ackon – Ministry of Chieftaincy & Traditional Affairs

18. Isaac Adjei-Mensah – Ministry of Roads & Highways

19. Mohammed Baba Ahmed Jamal – Ministry of Local Government & Rural Development

20. Dzifa Gomashie – Ministry of Tourism, Culture & Creative Arts

21. Antwi Boasiako-Sekyere – Ministry of Employment & Labour Relations

22. Dr. Musheibu Mohammed-Alfa – Ministry of Environment, Science, Tech & Innovation

23. Aquinas Quansah – Ministry of Fisheries & Aquaculture Development

24. Benita Okity-Dua – Ministry of Gender, Children & Social Protection

25. Rachael Florence Apoh – Ministry of Gender, Children & Social Protection

Furthermore, in accordance with Article 256(2) of the 1992 Constitution of Ghana, His Excellency President John Dramani Mahama has nominated A.B.A. Fuseini, as Deputy Regional Minister Designate for the Northern Region

1. Yakubu izzudeen says:

I am happy for this opportunity given. I stand here to give all thanks to the almighty for giving pres mahama the opportunity as the president. Good for nominating the ministers and i hope they will do their work as required. But i have disagree with dipossing Hon. Iddris as gas and oil. This can result to misunderstanding within the youth,and can leed to conflict which will drag the economy of our nation back. Thank you.

2. Salifu Shaibu says:

Thanks so much Mr.President
    May God guide you well to choose very able and transparent ministers in your drive to move Ghana forward. however think about how to groom the NDC youth in all parts of the Regions to be able to take up political positions that will sustain the party in the long run.the is because some of these Mps and Ministers have selfish interest and disregard the youth of their constituency.

3. hi my name is devine a final year general arts student of tastech,i kindly need one of the students laptop to help me with my ICT studies.thank you (0541711040) P C BOX 340 sunyani

4. All ministers are perfect and may the almighty God protect them and the work they are assigned for. Long live the President ( JM ).

5. GOD bless the president GOD bless GHANA

• joyce ivy aba quainoo says:

hi my name is Joyce ivy Aba Quainoo a final student of best of the best academy,i kindly need one of the student laptop to help me with my ICT studies.i will be very honoured if my request is been granted.thank you(0272040307or 054712297)P O BOX 42 Accra

• joyce ivy aba quainoo says:

hi my name is Joyce ivy Aba Quainoo a final student of best of the best academy,i kindly need one of the student laptop to help me with my ICT studies.i will be very honoured if my request is been granted.thank you(0272040307or 0540712297)P O BOX 42 Accra

6. Baffoe Shadrack says:

Please i am a student of Techiman Senior High and wish to express my concerns on the increment of school fees which is taking a retrogressive effect from last term.

7. Baffoe Shadrack says:

why should it happen that way?

8. mohammed nabila says:

i m a level 100 student of U.D.S and have been following events for quite some time now. what i do find disturbing is an assertion inside me which is gradually being real and viable. i think Ghana is a country or state but not a nation. we fail to forge ahead in unison but rather see things sectionally and that is what is still haunting our growth. the NDC government is the current one and instead of giving our massive support, a section has fail to let things be done at the appropriate quarters and thereby wishing the coutry a standstill. nationhood is better than sectionhood. i hope these ministers will make Ghana a better place because they will also be part of it.

• Baba Adongo says:

Nabila, are you new in Ghana? The NDC never saw anything good about the NPP, tugging them as thieves and very corrupt. They claim Kuffour had stolen gold bars and opposed the NHIS bill. They played fuel politics and late Mills claimed he will drasticall reduce fuel when voted into power. They claimed Ghanaians do not eat macro economics and for that matter it should translate into the ordinary man’s pocket. They claimed they will implement a one time premium e.t.c, e.t.c …
      But when they were given the mandate what did we witness and experience? Payment og gargantuan debts to cronies, looting of state coffers, sharp increase in fuel prices, high unemployment, increasing gap between the rich and the poor, poor utilities (ater, power, gas), the list is endless. Yet these bunch of crimminals ruled Ghanaians with propaganda and we bought into it. We are now paying for our inability to discern truth from lies. And you think we should pat their shoulders?

• Anonymous says:

I think de president should think about de people in de country first before making a decision

9. Baba Adongo says:

10. If this people don’t perform, they will see how [:butt:]

11. i mean :shakebutt:

12. ahhyvggygft says:

I Thank God for Ghana!!!!

13. pls send us laptop to mine school

14. p.o.box 362 koforidua
    eastern media school

15. Eric yaw arabo gyimah says:

Today is my first time of visiting this site. I think that the management of the site mean serious business. Keep it up because ghanaians need people like you not those “good for nothing sites” who dont bother up dating even after months.

16. EVANS SEYRAM says:

I blv in these ministers nd the almighty JM am sure GH wl be BETTER.

17. Charles McCarthy says:

:sad2: i really don’t know how to say what i want to say.i have an interview and am more aware i would be asked of the ministers in Ghana but now that they are every two days i don’t what answer to give pls we need a stable government

18. Mr. president please really need one of the better ghana agenda laptop.thank you. [:sad2:]

19. please my phone number 0542644744

20. NYARKO SAMUEL says:

THE CASE IS GETTING DOUGH CONSIDERING THE FACT THE NPP RESENTATIVES REMAIN IN THEIR POSITION. I WAS WONDERING WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF ALL THE CHARGES THROWN TO THE ELECTORAL COMMISION & THE NDC IS A TRUE FACT!

21. Mr. president I suggest all street lights should be convetted into solar powers so that ECG or No ECG problem our towns and streets will be well lighted.
    folks, you can embrace ICT by making it in the link below

I NEED ONE OF THE BETTER GHANA LAPTOPS TO HELP ME IN MY NURSING STUDIES tel 0248926518

23. Thank you president, l pray that God strengthen you in all your endeavor

24. this great but i was expecting to see the deputies

the duplication of ministers at the presidecy is 2 much.

the duplication of ministers at the presidecy is 2 much. 0244170724 cont..

27. HIS EXCELLENCY PLEASE I NEED 0NE 0F THE LAPTOP FOR BETTER STUDIES.THANK YOU MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.MY NUMBER 0508009485

28. Mr president i need money to start a bussiness things are not moving well for me.please anything i will appreciate.may the good lord be with and help you to provide our needs for us amen.west legoon number 0244910607

29. tairu fridaus says:

i knew jm will be person to enroll the ghana throne i thank god he has won

30. osei owusu alex says:

This is absolutly a strategy to just lavish Ghanaians money and resources

31. Abigail says:

Pls i need 1 of de laptop 4 my ict studies, plsssssss ma number is 0549748486

32. Emmanuel says:

I dont know the reason why the government should be cancelled.it will be a burden on us pls help us the president

33. Hilda Nana Frimpomaa says:

pls i am a student of abetifi presbyterian senior high.i need a laptop to help me improve in ict studies.(0244015765 or 0242318991)p o box 14 e\r kwahu.

34. Hilda Nana Frimpomaa says:

His excellency the president.i am a student of abetifi presbyterian senior high and in form2. i would like to plead with you to bring back the four years course rather than the three years.i will be very very very glad if my request is been granted. [:sad2:]

35. Felix Bentum says:

36. Felix Bentum says:

T.I Amadiya snr high school is were i attend, i will be very glad if i get one of the better Ghana Agender Laptop,I hope my application will be granted THANK YOU (0274445929).[:laugh2:]

Julius. I dont know if u a talkin abt de ndc laptop then forget, dat offer was and is 4 university graduate

38. Portia adjowa sam 8thmay,2013 says:

Please prez mahama,i am agirl of 20yrs and applying fornursingtrainingschool and i needed alaptop(student) for mine education.blessings to you!

Portia sam,may,10 2013(0572170115) please,i need a better ghana laptop to help me in my nursing studies mr.john sam c/o arco engneering service p.o box 11322 tema

40. Tepre Wise says:

Please,I am a level two hundred student of St. Francis’ College of Education, Hohoe. I need one Better Ghana Agenda Laptop to help me in my teachig as I will be going out to start teaching practce in september.

41. sandra Asare says:

President John Mama pls help me so that they can pick me at the nurses training college i beg u;i hv all posted my forms to kumasi,cape-coast,wineba.i hope my request will be favourable thank u(O549711812)

42. Please help me to join Ghana armed force please am electrical technician .

Navy ranking and their names

44. Osei Ameyaw Evans says:

Hi my name is Osei Ameyaw Evans a final year student of TASTECH, i need one of the Better Ghana Laptop to enhace my study in I.C.T. My contact is 0548579973/0242006629 or you could contact me through, P .O .Box 8, Odumase-sunyani. I hope my request would be granted!

45. Mummyta serwaa says:

Then i pity u 4 dat laptop has someone promised you, oh Ghana nawaioo u focus on wat u re doin n buy it urself

46. This can help me alot says:

Kwesi dadziarthur

Mr president my school needs some of ur laptops.kadjebi district in th V/R.0241517381 or 0247749781.thank u we will be grateful.it will enable our students to learn more on ICT

48. Asamoah Natline says:

Kadjebi District V/R.0247749781 0241517381

49. Nutakor Daniel says:

God bless Ghana God bless Ex.prez. JM

50. Akwasi Antwi says:

Mr.President kindly tell us(Brong Ahafo Region)whether we are part of the Better Ghana Gender.

51. Lets us all be united and concentrate on the development of ghana,there is no need for critizicms..

52. Gyan K. Kombik says:

i am a student and badly need one of the better ghana laptops. Thanx mr prez. My no is 0241862228

53. Aku Blessing says:

Thanks for your update,am going to learn it for my incoming sch interview.

54. This is my first time on this site and i must commend the developers for a good work done. thanks for keeping us abreast with the reshuffling taking place at various ministerial positions.i would also plead with you to showcase ”THE COURT HEARING OF THE PETITION”.

55. AKAN IYKE says:

I do pray for the betterness of mother Ghana.May God have mercy on us.

56. Nana Sefa says:

Good day my dear fellows. plz I am so much worried about the frequent change of minister like boxer pants. In this of our country, before one can enter into any tertiary school or civil service, one must go for an oral interview. this interview consistent of questions on name of Ghanaian ministers hut here is the case that there are changes In them. can’t this lead to failure in the interview ? if you think some ministers could not undergo their post effective, why do we put them there. We’re all corrupt; From the Prez to the layman. Eiii Ghana. 0242277228

57. i need a laptop for my studies. I will be very greatful to hear from you. 0244871619

58. i pray for a safe journey of this law court Ghana

59. we thank god for de successful
    appointment of de ministers may dey give out their best for de betterment of our dear mother land in jesus name

60. kwarteng david says:

I want to be the next president of Ghana.I stay at Kotobabi in Accra.I attend pride of the east limited school near the post office at kotobabi.

61. Seidu salim says:

We hope and pray tht the above mentioned ministers wil put nationality b4 any other thing.

62. Nicholas from ksi says:

prez mahama is doing his best out of nothing. the rest of the deal is left on we the citizens of ghana to fight for the better. dont depend on any government for a living but prepare your mind for a change. change in government can never cause any change in the country. only hard work and determination can do the magic. WORK HARDER. (0243386698)

have bought forms for Ghana Arm forces am a full NDC member and i voted for you an my MP as well so what are you doing for me please am jobless and have no one to help me except God. have completed SHS for 6years with good grades but no one to help want to be a soldier in feature so need your help prez Mahama father for all edey beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee k3k3

64. jacquelin says:

we want laptops for better studies

65. MAY GOD BLESS OUR HOME LAND GHANA.WE NEED JOB IN THE NATION BECAUSE THE YOUTH ARE SUFFERING.

please I need n
    one of the laptop to help me with my studies please am begging

67. ANONYMOUS says:

PLEASE,I NEED A LAPTOP TO ENHANCE MY TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIALS(TLM) TO ENABLE ME DO EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING IN THE CLASSROOM.HELP ME,PLEASE.MY NO: 0209265341

68. May de heavenly father bless u all abundantly

69. amobea dora says:

Well done mr president

70. amobea dora says:

Bad roads are increasing in number. We need a change. When will Ghana move forward. Every government come to power only to leave the country debt. When will our leaders be fair…? Hmmmmm GOD IS REALLY WATCHING YOU ALL!!! You can spend all u want.

72. May God bless and protect Ghana from inconvinieces

73. I do not actuary know WEATHER ODA-NEW ABIREM ROAD IS PART OF THE BETTER GHANA AGENDA PLANS

74. kenneth says:

Pls we need job in other to live a better life

75. kenneth says:

God bless Ghana God bless u plz

76. 0249735345 says:

Plssss i need one of the better Ghana agenda laptop to further my nursing. Thanx in advance

77. There is a wise saying that, “if you go to rome, do what romans do”. So i may pled to his excellence the president to praise me with one of the laptops. I really need it for my school project work. Please do me that favour.

That was by the way. We need quality roads, health institutions, schools and all the needed facilities for a great movement to the national development of ghana. We should kill selfishness which will generate clear way for great economic movement our country.

Denis A my prez ,u ar doing the rit tin may Gd bls u

80. Ntiwaa theresah says:

Pls I Need laptop to study.p.o.box10 nsoatre ,brong -ahafo. number.0248240820

81. ABRAHAM says:

plssssss i need a laptop for my studies,i will be grateful if u wil help me with one and i surely believe d gug lord wil also bless u in abundantly.

82. ABRAHAM says:

my number is o241153613

83. comfort otua nunoo says:

please, I need one of the better Ghana agenda laptop for my course as a nurse.my number 0246855500. thank you

Ghana-is the number of ministers appointed a blessing or a curse on ghanaians and Ghana as a country?

85. joyce ivy aba quainoo says:

please,i am a student from Best of the Best academy.i requested for the better Ghana agenda laptop for my course as a lawyer but still it has not been granted to me.i used my number the last time but unfortunately my phone together with my ship got missing and i hope and believed that you called.please this is my father;s number(0244762064/0576149977)i will be glad if i am granted the students laptop thank you

86. please,i need one of the students laptop to improve on my my ICT.i am a student of Best of the Best academy.i will be very glad if i receive the better Ghana agenda laptop.my number 0272190053thank you

87. opoku mensah michael says:

this administration is very poor

88. philomina says:

please Mr President i want the better Ghana laptop to help in my nursing school

89. HELLO OUT THERE!! PLZ LET US PRAY ND HOPE FOR THE BRIGHTER FUTURE OF GHANA AS A NATION THAN PUTTING SO MUCH PETITIONS BEFORE PREZ JM… IF WE HAVE PEACE, WE LIVE COMFORTABLY AS CITIZENS NOT RUFEGEES BIG THANX TO ANAS… GUDJOB DONE KEEP IT UP …..

90. Glover Prince Michael says:

Yeah that’s true. Some of us are left unattended to in the sharing of the ”national cake”. (0248298997, prinskino@gmail.com, princeglover949@yahoo.com), from Momentum Academy, Anloga-Keta.

91. To all, I was a barracks boy for 25 good years with my dad, he serve as a soldier for 30 good year and was very hard for him to even build. lets face this face, a soldier will go on Peacekeeping Operation for good 6month with his life and will be paid 5400 USD. Some come with no harm, other die and more things. Football is well entertainment game and how can they be paid for 15000 USD for only 90 min. Please have sympathy for the military personnel because we are all counting on them for security wise.

92. To all, I was a barracks boy for 25 good years with my dad, he serve as a soldier for 30 good year and was very hard for him to even build. lets face this face, a soldier will go on Peacekeeping Operation for good 6month with his life and will be paid 5400 USD. Some come with no harm, other die and more things. Football is well entertainment game and how can they be paid for 15000 USD for only 90 min. Please have sympathy for the military personnel because we are all counting on them for security wise.

93. Ayarigah Seidu says:

It is my drem to be in one of the state security,l ve bourght forms on several occations but still not even a wispa of anything so what do l do naw,l need help

94. Mohammed kamil kula(prince of chereponi) says:

I am a boy of 16 years old,I attend school at Chereponi Junior High School.I am very good in I.C.T but the motivation needed now is laptop.Please help.

95. Isaac Kwame Ankomah (A.K.A)mpaape killer says:

I need girlfriends from the president because i voted for him to be the head of this nation

96. UNCLE BERNARD ARISTOTLE says:

PLEASE,YOUR EXCELLENCY KINDLY RECONSIDER THE PAYMENT OF ALLOWANCE AT THE TEACHER TRAINEE IN ORDER TO MOTIVATE MORE STUDENTS TO THE TEACHER TRAINING COLLEGE FOR BETTER TEACHERS IN ORDER ACHIEVE THE BETTER GHANA AGENDA IN EDUCATION.

97. johnson collins says:

what a pity for Ghanaians,God help us all. You ask for laptops and girlfriends whiles Ghana is in turmoil and corrupt state. The government of the day extorts not less than 6000 Gh Cedis for his ministers and their deputies and 10000 Gh Cedis and above for the president and his vice monthly,not including allowances.They say that the state was established to bring about the end of the theory,’Survival of the fittest’ that is where those of the past were living a life like that of the jungle.Fine that was because the leaders in the past were not as selfish as those of now.How i wish Ghana was being lead by a a genuine person who is of divine source and not as corrupt as those we have encountered and still encountering….people who share my view and would like to promote the interest of Ghana should call me on this number….0545541413/ 0576306085

98. may the good lord bless Ghana.my greetings goes to CATTY,PRINCE,LORICIA,VICTORIA and HIS EXCELLENCY DRAMANI MAHAMA.you can halla me on 0240226795.

99. NOBLE NII says:

It is not easy to be a leader of a country. But when you have the ALMIGHTY FATHER as your leader, you may conquer all challenges that comes your way. HE is the VINE and you are the branch, when you abide in HIM and HE in you; you may ask of anything in HIS name and you shall receive. May GOD continue to give you wisdom as HE gave to solomon to govern this nation. The greatest thing the devil cannot stand in the life of the Christian is to see him/her WAITING UPON THE LORD to give him answers to his prayers. I dey beeeee! – kekekekekeke!!

100. Sika Bersah Funyefia says:

Sika Bersah Funyefia is my name, a level 200 student at university of education,winneba-kumasi campus.infact our country Ghana need a serious divine intervention to curb this bribery and corruption situation in other to live in peace,harmony, development,justice,stewardship and genuine and transparent accountability.Prez JM and his subordinates claimed their giving laptobs to university students free but those officers that he appointed for the issuing of the laptobs turn it into an avenue for making money from the students whom it is sent to.They have even demised ways of identifying students who belongs to their party for the cake.I am not only on ndc bt also the previous administration.I don’t know whether they ‘ve identified some of us as non- university sts or non-members of ndc or non-citizens of Ghana that’s y they refuse to give us our share of the laptobs when we ‘ve applied for some .plse prez mahama consider some of us too as part of univ.sts and a Ghanaian citizens as well and give us our share of the laptobs and also advise your officers to stop collecting money before giving out the laptobs so as to qualify it as free gift.May God help your administration to develop and the country at large and also halt that disease of bribery and corruption which ex.prez kuffuor claim it has started from the era of Adam and Eve.0543653230 and univ.of educ.winneba-kumasi campus,box 1277,kumasi is my contact no. and address respectively.Thanks in advance.

101. Gh is a country where the gap between the rich & poor is very vast! May God save Gh

102. Ernest Asare Baffour says:

Your excellency please Adjena United School in the Asuogyaman Consistuency is in need of laptops to help improve the teaching and learning of ICT in the school.Ernest Asare(0242169989/0505055032)please President Mahama help my school.

103. Nana Quophy Asare says:

The owners of the land on which the Akosombo Dam was built are now suffering.hmmmm no portable water for them to drink,poor road network and so on.so what is the government of Ghana and the Volta River Authority doing for this people to relieve them from thier woes? because they have been neglected for a long time and something urgently needs to be done.

104. Nana Sintim Aboagye Abankwa says:

I really appreciate the good work the IGP is doing in this country.Mr Alhassan continue the good work,God will surely reward you.Mr President please don’t change him oooooooooo.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

105. Richmond A. Gyamfi says:

Mrs Prez plz I want you to give me one of the better Ghana agenda laptop for me to be able to have easy access to my project work at school. Please this is my contact number 0275140017. Thank you very much
    sir God bless you

106. i want a laptop dis is my no 0242950951

107. Ababio Prince says:

His Excellency, I will be honored if i get one of the better ghana agenda to aid my I.C.T studies and to be current about I.T for a better Ghana.

108. mohammed awal says:

THE ECONOMY IS IN RECESSION,THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE GOVERNMENT ALONE SHOULD BE GIVEN THE BLAME,THE STRENGHT OF OUR NATION BELONGS TO US ALL.LET US PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER AND SEE HOW WE CAN SOLVE OUR PLIGHT FOR THE BEST OF OUR DEAR NATION AND MOTHER GHANA.I WILL LIKE TO TELL GHANAIANS THAT POLITICS IS NOT AN INSULT,BESIDES IF SOME OF US REALLY COMPREHEND POLITICS,THEY WILL NOT SAY ALL SORTS OF DIRTY WORDS CONDEMNING THE GOVERNMENT.
    HOWEVER,I WILL LIKE TO SAY AGAIN THAT,EVEN IF NANA ,KUFUOR OR MAHAMA COME,THERE SHALL STILL BE PROBLEMS,LETS LIVE THE REST TO GOD AND MOVE ON.

109. i need a tablet dis is ma no 0544709976

110. annonymous says:

I pray that the Almighty God take over the rulership of this nation

111. Hon. Pres. JM , please we need the laptops at Ho Polytechnic. S far only few students got it free, some got it without applying , some got two each, some bought it because they applied several times and they were not given. However the majority are still dreaming to get one.

Note that if you don,t fulfill this promise the students ,they will not vote for u in the upcoming election beause it was the main reason why they voted for u.

God bless u as you honour your promises.

112. sulemana Abdul Baaqi says:

infact the president is doing well we are to see more developments.GOd bless NDC,GOd bless Ghana as a whole.

113. kavua Nashiru. says:

as a nation we need visionary leaders come 2016.start thinking good.

114. Samuel Asumadu says:

I hope that the president John Mahama who has appointed new Ministers know what he is doing and am praying that the ministers will not disappoint him and move Ghana forward that is all we are looking up to.

115. Emmanuel says:

What is happening Mr.prs.

116. i need money to pay ma fees this semester. UCOMS
    GHS 1100.00

117. I am on mtn mobile money
    God bless Gh

118. 0242925856

119. Godson kow patterson says:

I believe in Ghana but no food for Saman-Aboter -Park basic school .