PHOTOS: Chris Brown Arrives In Ghana, Says “Ghana Stinks”
- Chris Brown landed at the Kotoka International airport on Tuesday afternoon (5th March), ahead of the Rlg Hope City Concert.
- He arrived just less than six hours before the concert starts, instead of landing a day before per agreement.
- Brown was seen smoking at the airport.
- He refused the limo that was provided to pick him up from the airport.
- The concert, being organised by Charterhouse will come off at the Accra Sports Stadium.
- Brown was paid $1 million for the concert.
- Other local artists who will also be performing at the concert include; Sherifa Gunu, D-Black, R2Bees, Samini and Efya.
- There are reports that he said “Ghana stinks.”
Photo Credit: Ameyaw Debrah