WAEC Releases 2013 WASSCE Results

WAEC: 2013 WASSCE Results Out

SHS students

The West African Examinations Council (WASSCE) has released provisional results of 391,420 out of the 409,759 candidates that wrote this year’s May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

The results, it said, would be dispatched to schools in due course.

A statement signed by the Principal Public Affairs Officer of WAEC, Mrs Agnes Teye-Cudjoe, said the council had meanwhile hosted the results online and candidates who desired might access their results at the council’s website.

“However, following a request from the Ghana Education Service (GES), the results of candidates who have outstanding school fees to settle have been blocked at the council’s website. The affected candidates should contact their heads of schools for their results,” it said.

Withheld results

The statement said the entire results of all candidates presented by 77 schools have been withheld pending the conclusion of investigations into various examination malpractices.

In that same regard, it said, the entire results of 2,769 individual candidates from other schools were being withheld.

“The withheld results will be released as soon as the council concludes investigations into examination irregularities committed.

“Details on performance statistics and examination irregularities will be punished as soon as the outstanding results are finalised,” it said.

-Daily Graphic

Update

WAEC Releases Withheld 2013 WASSCE Results

1. I'm s.k lil maestro says:

Please with all the due respect Waec should not mess up with us upon all our mining in school

2. thats true ooohhh upon all our mining waec should not mess up at all.
    GOD HELP US AMEEN

3. Enusah Ayiah says:

oh God be our rdmer

4. Godwin Deynu says:

oh JESUS thank YOU very much for making me a success to another of my education oh! Forever fulfiling GOD be exalted AMEN

5. Bomboli daniel says:

God has seen us through again, may His name be honour for ever amen

6. my results is pending i’m scared i don’t know whether to check today again pls help me out

7. Tony A Adjei says:

Glory be to the most high..
    I made it again..!!

#Team8A’s

8. Matteson Quasie says:

7A’s…Glory be to God

9. Bomboli daniel says:

I checked my results today but they said my result is not available, oo God mecy let it be available in Jesus name amen

10. Samuel Yalley says:

Prayer:As this result has come Lord, let everybody’s heart disire come to pass in Jesus name.Amen.

11. REGINA SARFOWAA says:

oh god help us to pass dis exams

12. Ya Allah interfare and let weac release our all pending result Amen

13. Daniel Yeboah says:

chalie,, my results are not withheld,, i dnt know whats wrong,, nut mine is pending,, what does it mean,, somebody please tell me

14. may the good Lord Who passes all understanding pass us all with goo grades to enable us into universitie. AMEN .

please release our results, Mfantsiman girls we beg, we never cheated ,

God knows we never cheated , Mfantsiman girls, it all because of our head of academic , she always treat us like we are hr enemies , she took the v.art students’ papers because she was thinking when she went out of the hall , they were cheating, its not fair, waec should send people outside the school to look after candidates 2014 , Mfantsiman should have even been the first the school waec should have release our result, GOd is our witness

17. Iddrisu alhassan says:

Oh Allah intervane for a deprived school like hweidiem shs.please let not all our efforts be in vane

Wat waec board ar doing 2 nigera studnt is unfair. Y wil they nt release our result after al our sufrin. Pls almighty God help ur chldrn

19. Nigeria lack education standard. Why wil waec nt release our result after our sufrins in sec skul nd in exam hall. God pls help us all

20. re u sure u re a syte student says:

i am a syterian but your english is so disappointing. what were you taught in school? please get a good grammar book and learn.

21. Confidence k Baah says:

It would be very stupid for waec to hold 77 schools’s results. I mean they should consider their Registration fee, some schools even paid 15million as R.f or else, they will die one after de other!!!

22. What waec is doing is a total madness. People wanna see their results, and they must release it now!!!

23. Maureen peter says:

I jst pray God wil touch there hrts,my skul result is been held,bt nt after all my hard wrks,my suffering jst 2 mak a gud result above all this am beggin with d name of jesus.it’s unfair

24. Bombastic says:

Waec we dey beg release our results

25. 0701101158 says:

0701101158

26. Waec we dey beg release our results.the people sitting in front ,behind nd at my sides hv their results out.wat of me.if u dnt want us to go to skul dis year then why agree four c batches to write.

27. Richard Badu Kaatchire says:

Oh waec, y ar u doin dis tu me? Kindli releaz mi result tu me, so dat if i hav passed. Then i can go n pay mi dept. I need mi result immediately.

28. adebayo mary adenike says:

to whom it may concern,i beg waec official to pls for almighty God sake that they should pls release all my result that are heldedt,and by doing so u will not labour in vain and u shall reap from the fruit of your labour,i mean this year 2013 result

29. Oh why all this things

30. Javen Nana Shango says:

If them no go RELEASE ..make them TAKE aftal..WHAT NO HAPPEN BEFORE

it means u must wait for a while but dnt panic all is well

it means u must wait for a while but dnt panic all is well

33. Nonsense,am doing 40 days fasting to set waec office ablaze..They think eating gary and minning in the midst of mosquitoes is easy..They better release it,and some of you people a just bragging here,7As and 8A’s,you think GOD will make u harvest what u did not plant?? find something better to say cos some schools use their grade buying to infect an innocent serious schools,search me on fb,john k kumi

34. aristarcus says:

pls dont make angry or else we are dead

35. aristarcus says:

oh waec pls release asabee

36. anonymous says:

i think dis waec pple re vry bias…if u pass wit distinction nd 4rm a low rankd shs den u copied hence ur result is withheld bt if u come 4rm a highly rankd shs den it was due 2 ur intelligence nd 4 dat ur result ll b releasd 2 u…nt fair at all.

38. waec why this pumpum thing

39. we beg waec wai

40. even president cheat so why this complain when gh is corrupted country

41. Kwaaku pee says:

Waec all my friends and my room mates results have been released why only me,plis do you hate me? , is it bcoz of my name? , have i wronged you, plis i need my results and my index no. Is 0060201022. Plis what you are doing to me is not fair. God help me and change waec(s) cold heart .

no matter anything i knw my result will b release nd i knw 4 sure dat av pass waec will neva mess up wit my result bcos i knw de God am saving he has never fail me nd he will never fail.In jesus amen……….tnx u jesus bcos my result is release

43. Agyayaw foster Edem says:

i’ve check my result all i’ve seen is Result not available, 4 dis candidate in de specified year.. Pls wat’s going on.. Somebody help me, cos i can’t take it..

44. ABENA KOSIA says:

Oh God why are our results pending

45. mickybless says:

Wit GOD impossibilities turns to be possibilities.Baba GOd thank u.And don’t forget those whose papers are pending it can be Uuuu

46. Alorwordor emmanuel says:

Im checking my result today but is not coming

47. Kofi Buah says:

Hmm waec? Are you sure you mark the papers?

48. Waec release our held result says:

Boluwatife:pls waec official i beg u in d name of Almighty God release our waec result 2013.i believe dat my God will surely let dem release our result. In God i trust.

49. Bombastic says:

U want us to bribe you?den u cn go to hell waec

50. Wassce,wen wil u realease withheld results

51. BROTHER ABASS says:

ASSALAMO ALAIKUM

Please,please, please WAEC, some parents at home are facing problems with their children, why because, their 2013 results wassce results are not out – pending.

SO, I AM ASKING until WHEN?????????????????

MAY THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH SAVE OUR CHILDREN. AMEEN.

52. Mantey Emmanuel says:

Waec pls n pls again till when will u release our result. Remember de fees we paid n de time we hav wasted pls never let it be in vain. Our parent suffered alot 4 us to pass through so help us. Waec we are pleadin u with de name of God . Oh waec mmmmmmm

53. RICHARD VARNER BLESS says:

with all due respect, waec please release our results to us, so we can go to school……………….we’re pleading.

54. fuseini bashiru says:

0010151104 well i know that allah can d this for me and you pls realse our results for us Ok someone wanted to kill him self becos is results was with held by waec pls when will u realse the results thinking about next week will do for us pray very much lovely people

55. yaw kwame says:

i heard that the withheld and pending results have been realsed check urs now thanks be to god

56. all die be die says:

You waec officer are not serious……how could you sell questions and say it dae leak…fire burn you all…no time for any impersonities…..damnnn

57. My WAEC 2013/2014 result have just been upgraded by Mr Julius he is a man that works in WAEC office i was able to do my English and my economics i had e8 and f9 on it and now i have c4 and b3 if you want to do yours. here is his number 08105715846 i saw how he helped people and i also collected his number and he helped me too so i realized i will be selfish if i also don’t tell you about this good man contact him to help you your problem might be that of with held result.

58. Abdallah aderayo misbahu says:

Ya ALLAH i wil always tank u 4evry think u done in my life for giving me the knowledge, understanding and focus throught out my waec exams and i wil always thank…

59. I am so happy now that i have my result completely,i never thought my aunty husband Adekunle mike could really help me after much thinking and loosing hope,i cried all day when my aunty decide to tell her husband about my situation because he work in the WAEC board,he talk to me and tell me all the detail he need which i just give it a try,after 2 days he called and told me to check out my result behold he did everything for me and i cannot imagine all my result are complete,I am so happy now that i have my result complete,i can now proceed to the nest level,if you are in the same situation immediately just call my aunty husband Adekunle mike 08116241279 he can help you and please keep it confidential,like he said,he did it secretly.

60. God is our provider,I noe God Will see us through amenh

61. Alade abiola says:

Pls i beg u with the name of god.pls release our result

62. odoi patrick says:

00123307507 plz waec am owing n i lst ma parents in shs 2, i suffered before payin ma registration fess i’ve been cryin all ma lyf n am so da oldest plz cn some1 help me cos am ready to take ma lyf.i av nobody in dis world to take care of me i even starv before gettin food to eat.anybody willin to help me plz here is ma numba 0549965267 plz waec help me n pardon me cos am oravam

63. All my Waec with held result was release this morning by Mr Julius i advice you call him because he is for real even it was my friend that told me how Mr Julius helped her to upgrade her mathematics yesterday God bless you Mr Julius for you kind work contact him for assistance now because you don’t have to wait for another year why Mr Julius is here quickly here is his number 08105715846

Cynthia is my name

64. Chinedu Joseph says:

I only hope in God 4 my result,now my name is in esut list to study law,4 waec they doing their job.i cannot blame them they ‘re working on infomation given 2 them by the examiners i mean by the people who supervised the exams,waec do not hate anybod

65. do you have any problem with your 2013/2014 waec result,do you want to upgrade your result if yes go to any of our office close to you ask of DORA ATAPE or call Mrs Stella +2348142730247 now before is too late to resolve,remember if the strike is call off result can not be resolve again

66. do you have any problem with your 2013/2014 waec result,do you want to upgrade your result if yes go to any of our office close to you ask of DORA ATAPE or call Mrs Stella +2348142730247 now before is too late to resolve,remember if the strike is call off result can not be resolve again

67. i just got my waec with help me release two days ago by Mr James and guess what today he also release 4 persons result i sent to him i just want you all to know this man is the only one you can trust to help you just contact him now on this number 07063669162

68. Hello to my fellow waec candidates i brought a good news to all i just found a man that works in WAEC office and he was able to upgrade my literature,Economics and Government i own every thing to him if you want to upgrade or to release your Waec result call Mr James on 07063669162

69. worbi tetteh frank says:

as for waec i do not know the kind of teachers they gave our wassce papers to for marking. nothing is what we will tell them but we know God is hearing our cry for the injustice done us. so i suggest the 2013 wassce papers should be well reviewed.

70. My name is John I want to thank Prof Ray for the good work he have done , Him was the one that help me and my younger sister to release our waec result that was with-held and upgrade all the subject here is Prof Ray phone number(+2348100973219) In case you need any assistance or helping hand you can call him

71. Thanks to Mr james he help me to check and upgrade my waec result and my all my paper was excellent my fellow waec student you can contact him with this number 07063669162 now before it get late…

My waec result was held for so long and when i came across your Mr Benson, he told me that he will be able to help and also upgrade my result form which he did for me and now, my result are excellent. my fellow student if you need any help to release and upgrade your result, call Mr Benson on this number +2347054764955 before it’s too late.

73. I just check my waec result that was withheld with the help of Mr Desmond and the result came out on Friday last week and he also help me to upgrade some of my paper today my result are excellent my fellow waec student you can contact him with this 08031338467 for help.

74. if you want to pass your wassce for the year 2014, pls contact this number 0240222666.

75. My Waec results have just been successfully release and i upgraded 4 papers and Mr Julius gave me two A and two C all thanks to Mr Julius for his kind help and in case you are searching for some one good that can help you do yours just contact him on this number 08105715846

76. joy writes: I am so happy that my JAMB was upgraded yesterday from 162 to 249 by the help of Mr Olaniyi i saw his wonderful work on line and so i tried it and it work perfectly for me. Feel free to contact him on 08116069116

77. i just got my waec with help me release two days ago by Mr James and guess what today he also release 4 persons result i sent to him i just want you all to know this man is the only one you can trust to help you just contact him now on this number 07063669162 this man is real God bless you sir

78. To whom it may concern my name is paul i just got my Maths and my chemistry upgraded by Mr Alabi in WAEC office i thank him so much for helping me do this because i don’t have to write again next year i want to advice you contact him also if you failed any paper or yours is withheld call him on 07051611888

79. Aidoo prince

80. For me this is a relatively easy qoustien, but has a pretty complex answer. The specialty I have actually looked forward to working with is OB/GYN. I find that the ability of a woman’s body to produce a child, endure the amount of abuse it takes during a pregnancy, and the amount of pain endured during delivery is amazing. The joy of being able to be present as life enters the world is truly one of the greatest moments in life. To me that would be the best possible option. I also would love working in the operating room with a surgeon. I have experienced the OR quite a few times, and have been on both sides of the table. I have to say I would love to work with any surgeon in the OR except for Orthopedics. The reason behind that is the surgery’s are pretty brutal when it comes to the skeletal system. Having been in the OR with an Orthopedic surgeon and seeing the use of the saws, hammers and other heavy equipment in order to perform the surgery just sends chills up my spine. I know that type of surgery is not for me. I think my favorite surgeries have to be that of the abdominal cavity. The specialties that I would least like to work for are few, and for simple reasons. Pediatrics is not a specialty for me since I have four children of my own. My Aunt is a neonatal nurse practitioner and I followed her in high school and saw the good, the bad, and the ugly so I can honestly say I could not emotionally handle that type of position. Podiatry is also an area I could not see myself working. The reason behind this is pretty silly, but here goes, I very much dislike other peoples feet especially if they are not well kept. I know in the medical field you will encounter feet on a daily basis, but I could not mainly work with feet on an everyday basis. My last specialty is Orthopedics for the reasons I noted above about the barbaric nature of the surgeries and treatments for the musculoskeletal system. Its just not for me.

81. When is november/december results b release?

82. pls help me out i dont know how 2 checj my result ooo!!! says:

sulaimon

83. Is de 2013 nov/dec result on net?

84. Francis okofu gyasi says:

One of my friend stold doing the exam and now checking,there is password on it,how can it be removed?

85. Confident says:

If I check my 2013 nov/dec waec result it will said that result not available for this student in specific year

86. Thanks to Mr frank he just help me to check and upgrade my WEAC GCE result and i am so very happy may God bless him,my fellow student you can call him for him to him you out…08116818801

87. thanks to mr phil,he help me to upgrade and excellenting my waec result,pls if you eed a helping hand pls you can contact him on 08057267522.

88. edwardacquah says:

please when ever i want to check my result this is what i see”access violation,please i am not clear with it.

89. thanks to mr martins whom help me to released and upgrade my waec result,he is so marvelous he has been doing this 4 years.pls if you have any problem in ur waec all you have to do is to call him on 08146521079.he is the one to move you forward.

90. My Waec Gce result have just be upgraded today by Mr Mark thanks so much Mr Mark for helping me to upgrade my physics ,Mathematics and Geography i really appreciate your kind help and i am using this medium to tell those who are looking for help to contact him on 08110572177

91. for those who their wace GCE result have been with held, the result have been release with the help of MR Desmond for more you can contact him with this number 08031338467

92. Good day to my friends going for NDA school i just want to inform you people to be careful for 419 people , because they ate my brother money last year,before i saw this man major general Daivd Idemudia he was the only man that was able to help me in my admission into NDA i real thank God for this man , for those looking for admission this year you can contact him with this number 08154053024 now

93. I went to my former school for my results and I was told it wasn’t ready in the school.So I want to ask the waec council, What is stopping them from giving out our results to us for the past one year?

94. Allotey Godfred says:

Who can help me.I passed but am helpless.Pls…..
    +233546405468

95. Allotey Godfred says:

I need a job.Anyone who want to offer me a job can contact me on
    +233546405468 or glallotey1@gmail.com

96. nanaquame says:

Thank d gud lord 4 lettn me true ma wassec………………………

97. HOW TRUE IS THIS?

Many do say upgrading is a scam and there is no truth about it honestly they are 100% correct and also they are 100% wrong…WHY? When they are saying no result can be edited, check it well they are trying to say that THERE IS NO SOFTWARE YOU CAN USE, OR A WAY THROUGH WHICH YOU CAN HACK WAEC DATABASE TO CHANGE YOU RESULT AND THAT IS 100% CORRECT AND VERY TRUE When it comes to upgrading of result, I dont upgrade using any software,hacking or any magical mean because that is very very impossible!!!!! SO HOW DO I GET IT DONE?WHEN YOU NEED SOMETHING IN NIGERIA AND YOU HAVE YOU CONNECTIONS AND YOUR STRONG LEG TO GET IT DONE, YOU WILL GET IT WITH EASE ASFAR AS YOU KNOW THE RIGHT CHANNELYour result can be upgraded at the computation stage {I mean after your result has been marked and it is been computed into the database} People that program your result to be available on the internet are people like us and not robot so imagine knowing one of them? even if you have F9, changing it to A1 wont be a problem and that is why you see some students that did well in their exams coming out with F9 OR D7 and you might be suprised that “I DID THIS EXAM WELL WHY DO I HAVE D7? A mistake might have been done by the person that program your result…..Marking of your result are also done by teachers like us and not robots, most of it are even marked by their children so all U need to achieve result upgrading is A VERY VERY STRONG CONNECTION OF WHICH IS NOT A PROBLEM HERE

CONTACT

USERNAME: Evans
    YOU CAN CALL ON ANY OF THE NUMBERS BELOW
    07062810120, 08117663312

98. Mrs Esther says:

Am so happy to let the whole world know about Mr Benson the waec officer God use to help two of my children last year in upgrading their result. Initially, their result very poor and they could not process admission with it they both cry and disturb me because they don’t want to stay at home for one year more, I think of what to do until i saw Mr Benson phone number online from a comment somebody make out him for helping her to release his withheld result so i took the number and called him and he told me not to worry that he will help me work on my children’s result which he did and their result was excellent, so if you wrote this years waec exam and you did not make your papers or your result is held, all you need to do is to call Mr Benson now on his number (07054764955) he is the only person that can do it for you.

99. Olu Benedict says:

I am so happy today that i was able to upgrade four of my waec results that were very bad i never believed in Waec upgrade but seeing all my friend who had contacted Mr Andrew in waec office to upgrade and release some of their withheld result and in just 24 hours they went back on net and check the result again and the results was upgraded to a new grade i felt loss and i contacted him two days ago and now my result was also upgraded,they say seeing is believing i have seen with my eyes that Mr Andrew is the only man that can solve any waec problem concerning upgrade or withheld result,if you are still there doubting or don’t believe waec upgrade and your waec result are pending or you failed your waec then you are missing something you have to contact this man before your mates live you my fellow 2014 waec candidates here na Mr Andrew number 08152240666 or (+2348152240666) just call him.

100. Am so happy today because my 2014 waec result that was withheld has been release and upgraded with the help of prof John I thank you so much sir may God be with you and your family, If you are a student your result is withheld or your papers are not good just call Prof John now on (+233543423903)

101. wow….Am so very happy today because i got my withheld waec gce release and upgraded also with the help of Mr Benson who work in the waec office, i never thought this was true on till i saw my result with excellent grades. any one who also need Mr Andrew help, call on his phone number 07059144128 now before you get it late.

102. Agbe lucky says:

Hello every one here who wrote Waec i want to share my little testimony on how Mr.Peter help me upgrade my Waec Neco and jamb.when i first saw the post online how he help some older people i never believe in it because i believe it was all this scams because, i was deeply in need of it i haveto give him a try and believe he is a good and God firing man and now am in school i am in UNIBEN now in Benin if eny of you who are in need of him call this number 08163651621 thank you Mr.Peter.

Regards
    Agbe lucky

103. COMMON SENSE says:

HOW CAN U DISCLOSE THE PHONE NUMBER OF A WAEC OFFICIAL WHO SECRETELY HELPED U UPGRADE YOUR WAEC GRADE ? AND LATER U TELL US TO KEEP IT A SECRET WHEN U ALREADY POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET . IF U NO LONGER HAVE LIES TO LIE TO US PLS SPEAK THE TRUTH OR LET US THINK OF HOW WE WILL GET BETTER GRADE RATHER THAN HAVING FAITH IN YOUR SO CALLED WAEC OFFICIALS . GUYS MOST OF THEM ARE FRAUDS , SHINE YOUR EYES

104. Sandra Okoye says:

I just got my 2014 waec gce withheld results released with the help of Mr Andrew a very high person in the waec office, i am so very happy because i equally made all my papers. If you need his help either to release your waec gce withheld results or upgrade it, i will advice you contact Mr Andrew on his number 08152240666

105. CALL Mr Kunle NOW 08060933128 says:

Thanks to Mr Kunle Who help me to released my withheld result and upgraded them also….‎
    Pls I should not be telling you all this but if is for Mr Kunle I will this last time..I also sceptic when he told me to send money for the withheld form.. although I doubted him and again I think it twice that I was the one who needs his help…and he never called me to always asked me to send the money..and with that I had little trust in him and I tested my faith by sending him the money although the money was never my problem…but he never got back to his word and within the same time he told me to check for my result and it was exactly the same time my result came out.

Am from Edo state Auchi. My tell number is +2347056155722

He never disappointed me and i have directed lot of people to him and they all also share the same story.
    Call Mr Kunle Today +2348060933128
    Regards

106. BREAKING NEWS…..2015/2016 waec result is out
    for help on how to check and upgrade contact waec help line 08147926323

107. Blessed Ofemu says:

Good Day You All That Wish To Get There Results Upgraded And Fixed,
    My Name Is Ofemu Blessed I want You all To be careful here as nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get your waec result upgraded. Any answer to your upgrade of results of any kind must be ignored, As there are too many fake people that claim to be waec official these days. As i was a victim of which i was reap thousands of naira. Well thank God for a Christian, Real and straight forward waec official called Mr Irabor Olumen that i was referred to by my English teacher that finally help me sort out and fix my waec results for by giving me good grades in English, mathematics and physics. If you are out there and you failed any of your result in Nigeria, I mean is your waec results was poor that you wish to upgrade it, Kindly reach Mr Irabor the only real waec official that can help you on his phone number: 08110597611