Yvonne Nelson Fires Back: I bleach and so what?

Actress Yvonne Nelson Denies Bleaching Rumours.

yvonne nelson

Ghanaian actress, director and film producer, Yvonne Nelson seems to have had enough of the rumours that she is actively bleaching her skin.

In an interview with Jessica Opare Saforo on Accra-based Citifm, she responded to the bleaching comments saying ‘’ [if I bleach] and so what’’.

Yvonne however denied bleaching her skin and added that she is tired of explaining it.

“I don’t understand the whole bleaching thing; I am just tired of explaining. I haven’t bleached, I have a picture with my mum on Instagram and we are the same colour, ’’ she said.

The ‘House of Gold’ actress had earlier said she uses photo filters and apps to ‘spice up’ her photos which make her look more whiter than she is. Yvonne added that her skin is receiving all the buzz because people like to talk about her.

“I am just tired of talking about it; people love to talk about me, I just don’t get it,’’ she noted.

With almost 300 thousand Twitter followers and over 500 thousand fans on Facebook, the actress who is very active on social media platforms said she blocks people who make negative comments about her.

“On Twitter if I see anything negative on my time-line, I will just block you; I wouldn’t even reply,’’ Yvonne Nelson added.

yvonne nelson5

Actress Yvonne Nelson

Actress Yvonne Nelson

Yvonne Nelson

Yvonne Nelson

Yvonne Nelson old photos-2010

yvonne nelson old 2 yvonne nelson old 3 yvonne nelson old

1. Rauf nima boy says:

She want to be lyk m.jackson so let her hapi herself

2. Mizzy Risa says:

She is the star they so want to be like but will never be like cus they don’t have what it takes to be a shining. She should just ignore those negative comments from those confused admirers. After all, its your life and ebi God wey dey make you dey shine. Still focus on your life and do what makes you happy. Wat God tinks maters than men. #Gossipers are poor and lazy.

3. If she is bleaching, and so what, Ghanaians like talking too much. says:

If she is bleaching, and so what, Ghanaians like talking too much. I like her response.

4. Isaac wayne Bombay says:

my Dear yvonne dont mine dem let dem sae U No Ghanians nd thier Talking….Gv demnn to dem nd do ur own Tin Dear…lol

5. pls just live my life alone .God is my protecter and what can man do to me

6. my dear do not blame any humanbeing bcoz …..your life is in your own hand

IF WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ARE NOT TRUE THEN IT OKAY I ADMIT YOUR ANGER BUT IF IN YOUR HEART AND MIND IT TRUE YOU BLEACH THEN PLEASE PUT A STOP TO IT

8. isaac alevi says:

I love Yvonne nelson
    I want to have sex with her

I think pple should just let Yvonne be

Soo amazuing wow

11. if u bleach is it their business? haba dey should came n beat u if they claim u have bleached. they jealous u n wish to be like u dats all…

12. Hmm ppl dey talkooo

13. kelvin weezy says:

yvonne u be fool paa bele

14. i wanna f*ck u.

We fair people. Humans jealous we a lot. I don’t know why? Don’t mind dem.

16. it’s your body and u are bleaching and so what?????? Is that the answer hmmmm may be we care so much about you but it seems you don’t give a damn about us cos you don’t know the impact you have on your fans esp the kids.

17. Bla! Black! Bla! Y do ppl lyk talking chao lyk dat? If she s bleaching nd it worries u y dnt u go nd buy pomades of dat type nd do same. If u thnk u cnt burn the sea or go to hell. Gossips neva progress. Do samthn profitable wt ur tym. Yvonne I love you. Dnt mind those hypocrite.

18. MIZ GOOGLE says:

YVONNE DNT MIND ANY BODY,DEY ARE ENEMIES OF PROGRESS.

19. KWADWO ADUSEI-POKU says:

LEAVE HER TO BLEACH, WHEN SHE ATTAIN THE AGE OF 40 AND ABOVE, SHE WILL DEFINITELY LOOK LIKE A 55YR OLD LADY WITH A FRUSTRATED HUNGRY DOGS SKIN

20. One prob I av with we nigerias we dot mind our business,yvonne av d rit to do wateva she like is her life u dot pay her bills,y dot u guys stop all d insult and get a life leave her alone, pls yvonne stop disturbing ursef ova nothin u av nothin to explain to dem cos dey dot own ur life.

21. bush kalala says:

mmmm ghanafoe leave her alone u talc tuu much eiiii mmmm so wat #YN#if diz msg get tu u jux do wat u cn do n leave doz u cnt #mi bwoi bt u bi ma role model#kip diz in mined hatterz makez uz famouz#gh babellonz

22. dnt myn them, let the susupons go okay!

if u knw u didn,t do it…. then u should stop keeping listening hears….

24. This bleach dey mak u luk lyk a Ghost Devil..lol