APPLY NOW! Ghana Armed Forces Commences 2013 Recruitment Process

APPLY NOW! Ghana Armed Forces Commences 2013 Recruitment Process.

Ghana Armed Forces

Ghana Armed Forces

[Click here for more details on how to apply]

The Ghana Armed Forces has commenced the 2013 recruitment and enlistment process for prospective candidates who wish to join to the force.

A statement signed by the Director Public Relations, Lieutenant Commander M.A Larbi, said qualification and entry requirements have been advertised in the Ghanaian Times and Daily Graphic with effect from Wednesday, March 13, 2013 and on the Ghana Armed Forces website atwww.gaf.mil.gh.

It said application forms have also been put on sale at designated Post offices.

The statement said “applicants are reminded to please return their completed application forms to the particular Post Office where they purchased the forms by Friday, 29 March 13, 2013, while shortlisted applicants will be invited for screening and selection process”.

It added that applicants will be responsible for their own transportation, feeding, and accommodation throughout the enlisted exercise.

All candidates should follow instructions given by the General headquarters Personnel or Administration only and note that the Ghana Armed Forces is an equal opportunity employer, the statement said.

It highlighted that there are no authorized middlemen and the advertised vacancies are not for sale and that anybody caught parading himself as agent or middleman would be prosecuted.

By xyz news

1. ANDREWS SACKITEY says:

PLEASE I WANT TO JOIN YOU.

• solomon assefuah cudjoe says:

i am fully prepaid to protect my motherland ghana against any external and internal aggression

• solomon assefuah cudjoe says:

i have completed my senior high shool at golden gate,shama with credit passes please have a good place in your heart to accept me, 0277988935 is my contacts thank you.

• Gyamfi Robert Kwadzo says:

Please my dream is to become a military man and serve this nation with integrity and honesty therefore it will be marvelous in my eyes when given the opportunity to do so therefore i need your assistant to be a member next year

Robert Gyamfi /marketing student Ho Poly

TEL.. 0247783480

Email… robert.gyamfi@yahoo.com

2. GODSTIME SOSU says:

IT IS MY VISSION TO SERVE GHANA AS A MILITARY MAN.. I AM AN S.H.S CERTIFICATE HOLDER.. HOW CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?..
    sosugodstime@yahoo.com cont:0240931000

3. HAYFORD AHALAFE JOHN says:

PLEASE, I HAVE WASSCE CERTIFICATE AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE ARMED FORCES. I AM READY TO SERVE MY COUNTRY.

4. HAYFORD AHALAFE JOHN says:

PLEASE, MY CONTACT IS 0247925565/0548530052 AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS amelorvordorothy@yahoo.com/damelorvor.12@gmail.com

5. AHALAFE JOHN HAYFORD says:

MY CONTACT IS 0548530052/0247925565 and my
    Email Address is amelorvordoroty@yahoo.com

I AM READY TO WORK HARD TO HELP DEVELOP MY COUNTRY. I COMPLETED SENIOR HIGH SCOOL IN 2006.

6. JOHN AHALAFE HAYFORD says:

MY CONTACT ADDRESS IS 0548530052/0247925565 AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS amelorvordorothy@yahoo.com PLEASE I AM WASSCE CERTIFICATE HOLDER. AND I AM EVER READY TO WORK HARD TO DEVELOP OUR COUNTRY AND THE NATION AS WHOLE.

COUNTING ON YOU.

• l am eric okwan says:

l am eric okwan and am ready to work hard so please if only you help me l am shs holder

and myline is 0549470511

7. Nipah Emmanuel says:

I am ready to serve my country Ghana in terms of security

8. ABDUL HAKEEM ABBAN says:

Please,i am ready for any training they will give it to me serve our mother country Ghana, am ever ready for anything just to serve Ghana, this country needs protection and a discipline citizen… Please this is my Contact 0541935991… please in case of any help coming from anybody please am ever ready to do it and serve…

this is my e-mail http://www.ericquakueshun@rocketmail.com

9. ABDUL HAKEEM ABBAN says:

IT IS MY VISSION TO SERVE OUR MOTHER COUNTRY GHANA AS A MILITARY MAN.. I AM AN S.H.S CERTIFICATE HOLDER AND IT TECHNICIAN FROM IPMC COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY…I HOLD A CERTIFICATE IN IT.. HOW CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO JOIN?..
    PLEASE THIS IS MY E-MAIL… http://www.abdulhakeem933@gmail.com or u can contact me on 0541935991

10. Gabriel maccarthy says:

I want to protect and serve life for my coutry and the entire world as well

11. BRUCE JOE KRISPIN says:

I am a young energetic person who will be fit by armed forces standard.my contact 0277710860

12. Fidel mordzinu says:

I am a young energetic person, who finds the attivities of the Ghana Armed Forces interesting and will love to join

13. Kyei Ernest Sarkodie 0547525145 says:

Ahoooo as we say one can do, all can do. Iz my willin to start the the ball rollin by liftin the flag of Ghana high in all means. So please help me…

14. Nyaaba A. Ibrahim says:

I am feeling ken join You.

15. Attu-Asiedu Boateng says:

Please I have Diploma in basic education and want to join the Navy, I need your help. Contact:0205559311/0201430940/0248880138

• Anonymous says:

santosh kumar gram.post gahluiya pilibhit
      pin code 262001
      mobile no 9761306010

16. amoakoalexander says:

March 25, 2013

i am fully prepared to protect my motherland ghana against any external and internal aggression.i am an s.h.s certificate holder and it technical from kumasi senior high technical school…I hold a certificate in it and i have plan from my childhood till now that,any ways and means am going to used my manpower to served the Ghana army for the rest of my life.please my general officers there,i need your help.0541544585 and here is my email address amoakoalexander712@yahoo.com

• kingsley ebenezer abakah says:

ii’m a student of shama secondary school 2011 to be precise. After school enter into appretieship of stuffing chairs. During my days of appretise, i served my master very as expect by every master and now that i have gain lots of experience in stuffing chair making, i hope that my hambleness and respectfulness during under my master will even encourage me to offer myself under your institution

17. Ncholas Ebo Mensah says:

am a young and energetic boy with all the necessary requirements needed in the army force.it is my dream 2 serve Ghana with all my heart n with all my strength.i luv the the Ghana armed force either navy or the Air-force.here is my no. general officers 0573623888.God bless Ghana

What is the dead line for the submission of military forms

19. I AM BUTU RICHARD. MY NUMBER IS {0240529496} says:

I WANT TO JOIN THE GHANA ARM FORCES. I A YOUNG MAN WHO HAVE COMPLETED S.H.S AND COME OUT WITH CREDIT FOR THE CORE- SUBJETS AND PASS FOR THE ELECTIVES SUBJECTS. PLEASE I WANT HELP. I M AN EWE, AM READY TO DEFEND AND PROTECT MY COUNTRY AGAINST ANY INTERNAL&

Am Edmund Martey Odonkor and i wish to join your highly respectable force and serve my nation hole heartedly i completed Wajir Barracke B Basic School at 48 engineers and Ada Secondary technical school my number is 0241607290 thank you

GOD WILL HELP ALL OF US SO MY FELLOW PLEASE TRUST IN THE LORD AND HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU.GOOD LUCK

23. the ghana army is for those who are destined to serve . save your breath . just apply and wait on the Lord

24. :shakebutt:

25. Abdul Abdul kadir says:

Pleas i need your help.am a sports man,army is my vision and i promis to be honest to my mother land.l hope you can do it.Thank you

26. Abdul Abdul kadir says:

Pleas i need your help.l copleted S.H.S.Am a sports man,army is my vision and i promis to be honest to my mother land.l hope you can do it.My contact is 0249002201 Thank you

27. apply and se what GOD have for u Proverbs 3:5-6
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

28. ampomah k. Derrick says:

when will the reply letter for the 2013 recruitment exercise be delivered?

29. Emmanuel Kumah Freeman says:

pls im yet to post my form do i still have a chance?

30. Emmanuel Kumah Freeman says:

:sad2:

31. Buer emmanuel n.k says:

i am a boy have experience for about the service because i am a member ghana natioal cadet corps we trains schools for cadet corps sir i am ready to serve my motherland please i completed shs 2009, please can contact me 0242726250 thank you

32. Darko samuel says:

It my great esteem to join ghana armed force to defend,protect,guide and establish sovereignity among ghana and the world. Been a martyr serve as self actualisation for every military man in ma dear country. So help me God. Peace(selah)

33. Darko samuel says:

0249520776

34. Buernor Tetteh Eric says:

I am a Certificate Electrical Engineering Technician. I am ever ready to work with the Ghana Armed Force when given the opportunity, my email, calculusco@yahoo.com, Tei 0245784556/0273820888. I am counting on your usual cooperation and hoping to hear favourably from you.

35. yasser arafat tackie says:

ready to defend

36. Simon Kwaku Lumor says:

0570270373

37. kotoku hope says:

l hope kotoku was born to serve my country but with out u l can acomplish my dream so help me my brothers

38. Waklatsi Daniel Doe says:

I promise to defend the good name of our mother.

39. valentine aneke says:

i am a boy have experience for about the service because i am a member nigeria airforce cadet schools for cadet corps sir i am ready to serve please i completed shs 2009, please can contact me 234-8033354005 thank you

40. george asamoah says:

i am construction technician certificate holder
    my no 0241600032

41. Agyapong philip says:

I am a Deploma and a Degree holder in education and willing to serve my beloved country, mother Ghana in the area of airforce. Hope to hear from the authorities of Ghana Armedforces. Thanks. contac… 0246001634.please i have already submitted my 2013 officers forms to be short listed. so help me

42. AAKYE BRUCE says:

IN WHICH MONTH WILL THOSE WHO BOUGHT THE 2013\2014 RECRUITMENT FORMS NAMES WILL BE OUT?

43. Abubakari Amadu says:

BE PREPAID IS MY MOTTO: As a patriotic citizen of mother Ghana(my country which I was born in) I need to protect and defend my mother land(GHANA) against all external and internal aggressions. I am born with the heart to ‘soldier on’ and to save lives, en

44. Adams Musah says:

SIR, MY NAME IS ADAMS MUSAH AN S.H.S GRADUATE AND AM WILLING TO PROTECT THE PEACE OF MY MOTHERLAND AND THE WORLD……SIR WHEN WILL IS THE SCREANING GOING TO START?….MY CONTACTS:0549088900 0266491347 EMAIL:EDITEME40@YAHOO.COM…….SIR I AM EVER READY SIR….

45. bernard osei kuffour and i am a hard worker and i pray that my request will be fevourble

46. Seth Nyarko says:

Please when is the selection and screaning going to start?My contact 0267381118 .Will it be announced on the Ghana armed forces site?

47. Ebenezer Oboh says:

Pls when is de screaning going to start..? I cant wait to see my dream come tru..
    My contact..0267640996
    Email…………ebenezeroboh@yahoo.com

48. RICHARD AWORO NYAMEKYE says:

SIR,IT IS MY DREAM TO BECOME A MILITRY OFFICER TO SERVE OUR MOTHER GHANA.I WILL SERVE THE NATION WITH ALL MY LIFE AND BE OF GOOD OFFICER TO MY SUPERIORS AND TO THE NATION.PLEASE SIR I WANT TO KNOW WHEN IS SELECTION GOING TO BE STARTING,MY CONTACT IS 0249 45 65 79 AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS richie.rich0001@yahoo.com.THANK YOU SIR,GOD BLESS YOU,GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE OF GHANA AND GOD BLESS OUR MOTHER GHANA.

Please what is the Visiting hours @ shia hills training school for the sports man

Am Sadia Bawah please i want to know the Visiting hours of shia hills training school for the sports man

51. gordon tetteh says:

am ready to serve Ghana with my heart pls help me this my line 0247194310 or 0267078380 God bless Ghana.

52. AMPONSAH SEKYERE. says:

i have completed my shs last year and i want to serve my country GHANANA with all my striength and my heart salute sir.my contact 0248470454.

53. PHILIP DATI says:

DEAR SIR,IT IS MY VISION AND MY DREAM TO SERVE GHANA AS A MILITARY MAN… I AM AN ELECTRICAL CERTIFICATE HOLDER …AM NATURALLY GIFTED TALENTED IN THE THINGS OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC AND REPAIRING…AM INNOVATIVE A TEAM PLAYER, HUMBLE,ONE WHO CAN WORK UNDER PRESSURE, PATIENT,INDUSTRIOUS AND COMPUTER LITERATE.WHEN I AM OFFERED THE JOB I WILL GIVE MY MAXIMUM BEST TO SERVE TIS GREAT NATION…THIS IS MY NUMBER 0573308058 AND MY EMAIL IS PHILIP_SEEKING1@YAHOO.COM

54. Baah yeboah hayford says:

From Wamfie brong ahafo.

55. HOPE DZIKUNU says:

am a boy of 25years,l have my certificate and want to join the service and protect my country GHANA

56. Amanyo Geoffrey says:

i am 24 and willing to protect,sacrifice and die for my country Ghana and is always been my dream to join the Ghana Armed Forces so help me GOD.0241362200.

57. AHIADU MAJOR YAO says:

am a very young talented man and also a member of army cadet corps of my school and am ready to protect, defend my motherland (GHANA) against all external and internal aggressions. I am born with the heart of soldier on and to save lives. this is my future so am appealing to you to guide me to further this service. tel:0541199561 email:majorahiadu@yahoo.com .thank you.

58. AHIADU MAJOR YAO says:

am a very young talented man and also a member of army cadet corps of my SHS and am ready to protect, defend my motherland (GHANA) against all external and internal aggressions. I am born with the heart of soldier on and to save lives. this is my future so am apealing to you to guide me to further this service. tel:0541199561 email:majorahiadu@yahoo.com .thank you

59. Gabriel Dzokoto says:

Gabriel dzokoto. It will be a great easteem to join Ghana Armed Force and protect,guide,and estatablish sovereignity amoung Ghana and the world. Bean a self actualisation for my country Ghana.
    I have complited my shs. Am ever ready with all my certificate and ready to die for my country.
    Pleace this my contact. 0247256952:
    email:dzokotogabriel@hotmail.com.

60. Nketia maxwell says:

Sir or madam am a boy of 23 years and i wish to join the servce am a plumber with a cetificate NVTI cetificate i will be glade i will be put into consdration 0242663939 i will be happy if u call me for the work tank u,may god bless u…

61. Richard Dickson Allagbo says:

I am very young of age and am willing to protect,sacrifice and die for my country Ghana and is always been in my dreams to join the Ghana Armed Forces and i have try for about three years now and i know this may be my year of me to becom a millitant, pleas halp me 0244496501/0266168887 Thank you for my consideratoin

62. Akongo Naomi Selase says:

dear sir or madam,i am a girl of 25yrs and completed my SHS in 2006 with good results.I have all the qualification requires for joining the army excludind criminal records,please am ready to die for my country ghana with the due respect thanks.0208382944

63. MY WISHES AND HOPE IS TO SERVE MY MOTHERLAND GHANA.. PLEASE I AM 23 YEARS OLD AND AN SHS OLDER AND I AM FOREVER READY TO JOIN THE GHANA ARMED FORCES THROUGH HONESTY ,LOYAL , TRUSTWORTHY AND READY TO GIVE MY LIFE TO SERVE MY COUNTRY,, PLEASE THIS IS MY NUMBER AND MY E MAIL ADDRESS IF THERE IS ANY HELP FOR ME… MAHOMEYNANAKWAME@YAHOO.COM AND MY NUMBER IS 0543333358.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING

COLLINS ASEM. It is my vission to serve our Mother Country GHANA as a MILITARY MAN. Am a young man having Diploma In Basic Education. I need your help please. Contant…0245528979 Email…Collinsasem@yahoo.com

65. BUGLI ISAIAH says:

Am a patriotic Ghanaian ready to serve my country. I wish you could grant me a placement in the Military. My phone number is 0548180700 or 0206346668 My email is ghaborn@rocketmail.com Hoping to hear favourably from you. Thank you.

66. BUGLI ISAIAH says:

I am a patriotic Ghanaian ready to serve my country. I wish you could grant me a placement in the Military. My phone number is 0548180700 or 0206346668 My email is ghaborn@rocketmail.com Hoping to hear favourably from you. Thank you.

67. Dugbartey Samuel says:

am a ghanaian made citizen who is willing and able to do whatever it takes to serve my country only if am given de opportunity to prove wat is deep within me.My phone number is 0549738077 and my email is stuga81@yahoo.com.It is an honour to be looking forward to hear from you.Thank you

68. SOLOMON NEEQUAYE(0246684081) says:

IT HAS REALLY BE MY DREAM TO BEE IN THE ARMY,AND I DON’T KNOW HOW……

69. Wonder Tegah says:

My name is Wonder Tegah, I am proud to be a Ghanaian, Its my vision to serve our motherland Ghana as a Military man. I am ready and bold enough to stand the challenges and defend the good name of Ghana, I pray to have a space in the GAF. Tel: 0244113371 Email: wtegah@gmail.com

70. Osborn Kyeremeh says:

By the way my name is Osborn Kyeremeh, Am proud to be a Ghanaian..it’s my vision to protect and serve Ghana as a Military man. am so ready and bold enough to stand the challengers and defend the good name of my motherland,I always prey to have a chance in the Ghana armed forces… Tel:0232484768……And here is my E-mail..kyeermeh2014@hotmail.com… [:welcome2:]

71. otchere B. sammuel says:

to serve and protect my country and others is what i wish for in life so that is why i want to join the navy.thank you.sammuelboateng@gmail.com

Please Alex Addo am ever ready to serve my nation is always my dream

73. ERNEST NANA MENSAH says:

I WISH TO JOIN THE ARMY BUT I LENT THE FOR ARE ALREADY FINNISH SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME GET SOME I WILL BE MUCH GREATFUL.MY NUM IS 0271643515 THANK YOU.

74. my name MUSA MOHAMMED AMINU says:

I love to serve GHANA my mother land with sincerity and hardwork to help build the nation strong.I am writing my WASSCE and will be done latest by 17th may .I realy want to join military this year and I want help to get the form .my number is 0273539200 and my email is prodijay2012@gmail.com.

76. Nketia maxwell says:

Nketia maxwell……Dear sir/madam,am a boy of 23years old,please i wont to serve the nation wiyh all my heart and soul.am technical student who offerd plumbing,and has learn the job for over 3years now please help me god bless u 0242663939 is my number i will be glade to here from u.

77. Nketia maxwell says:

Nketia maxwell……Dear sir/madam,am a boy of 23years old,please i wont to serve the nation with all my heart and soul.am technical student who offerd plumbing,and has learn the job for over 3years now please help me god bless u 0242663939 is my number i will be glade to here from u.

78. Ahiakonu jeffrey coby says:

i really love the GAF and want to join.i do feel i belong there and its the only way to serve my country in defence and combat.am a senior high school certificate holder.this is my phone number 0548599253,i pray to God you give me a chance, thank you.

79. akoi bekoe ebenezer says:

some people are born to serve for money and others are born to serve the nation and i regard my self as one.am ever ready to serve Ghana without fear nor favour.if God being my helper. Men for War never fear bullet.

80. Owusu Poku Shadrack says:

Dear Sir/Madam, i’m Owusu Poku Shadrack a boy of 24yrs. All i want is to participate in military. I will like to serve nd take challanges for my home land Ghana so that we can toil to get bether for our Nation.
    My number is 0241679782. PLS HELP ME.

81. daniel barnor says:

Dear Sir/Madam, it is my greatest delight to write and to seek opportunity to be recruited to the military service of our noble country Ghana. i am a male of 24years old i am a junior high school graduate am descipline respectful honest and patroitic as well my area of expestise is in motor riding.0243288364/0276142860

82. HELOO MICHAEL ATSU says:

My greatest aspiration is to be a soldier.It has been my aspiration since my childhood and am really prepared to serve my nation on this field.I am a HND holder in commercial arts.Dreams come true so I believe GAF will favor me. My number is 0247899894 and Email (heloomichael@rocketmail.com).THANKS A LOT.

83. Lord Hayfron says:

I love to serve my mother land Ghana.

84. Torsu Mensah Edward, says:

I am a young man of 22years of age. Having completed constructions Machinery Mechanic Trainning Istitute and drivers. I wish to be enlisted into the Ghana Armed Forces as a driver mechanic in the Army. I hope i will be considered. Please call 0247175659: Thank you.

85. Torbizo wisdom says:

Am a young boy of 25 years,and i have already post my details please help me be like u and am ready to force any problem,is my dream to protect my mother land please.0241384279,please call me.

86. Peter Nanabin says:

am 25yrs of age.i have completed SHS and also completed a year course at NIIT.i wanna serve my country Ghana with all my life

87. Haruna A Rashad says:

DEAR SIR/MADAM.i will be very happy you recruit me as Ghana army forces.am a young man who has just finish senior high school certificate,as general Ats course in Presbyterian institution.i also have I C T certificate with first package and second.am a age of 21 years .i hope my application will be granted.THANK YOU.this are my contact:0548184364/0236223210.

88. BISMARK DONKOR says:

Pls help me

89. BISMARK DONKOR says:

0246423339

I am a young man of 23 yeras of age I have completed Technical Traninning Istiute, The course i obtained Is Welding& Fabrication, i wish to be enlisted into Ghana armed forces i hope i will be considered Please no_ to call 0548231023 or 0236133231 Am Gorden Aabeteryel

91. Laobi Joseph says:

Laobi joseph is my name. I have completed SHS at ANEST. It my pleasure to be in army to serve my nation land GHANA. I am 19years of age am fit to join the army. This my contact 0540994837 thank you

92. joshua elluo says:

joshua elluo is my name i come from sefwi asawinso in the western religion i completed catholic technical institute at kumasi in the Ashante religion i bought an airforce froms i submitted it to ghana military headoffice but i have waited for the replied letter but still i have not receive any letter from office why

93. Yeboah Samuel says:

It is my dream and desire to serve my nation Ghana and also to defend the good name of my mother land (Ghana).I will be glad if my form is selected. I am Yeboah Samuel a Construction Technician Certificate (C.T.C) holder from Wenchi Brong Ahafo.

94. Opoku Kwadwo Samuel says:

I would be grateful if my form is selected. I am active and energetic young man with the ability to work to the maximum expectation. I completed wenchi Methodist senior high school.After my senior high school I further my education in reputable Technical Institution at sunyani. This is of course where I professionalize my Computer Technology in Hardware and Software studies. I am a Computer Technician. I love to serve my nation Ghana Thank You.

95. Goveme Kofi Christian says:

I would be grateful if my form is selected since its my dream and desire to serve my nation Ghana and also to defend the good name of my motherland . l completed Vakpo Secondary Technical School.After my senior high school further my education in reputable technical Institution at Volta Region . This where l professionalize my computer Technology in Hardware and Software studies I am a computer Technician. I love to serve my nation Ghana thank you.

l really went to join,l went to protect and defend the good name of GHANA so help me GOD.

97. Ishmaila Quaye says:

am ready to protect mother Ghana in all cause……

98. Trokor solomon says:

I am a young man of 24yrs.who is ready to face the battle and die to deffened the gud name of Ghana.dis ma con.0248615434.thank u

99. NUHU ABDUL KADIRI says:

I AM A YOUNG AND VERY TALL GUY WHO JUST COMPLETED S.H.S 2011 AND AM FULLY PREPARED TO JOIN THE ARMY AND HELP MY MOTHERLAND GHANA…PLEASE HERE IS MY CONTACT I NEED HELP..0263599579

100. Ebenezer kofi mankoe says:

i am 18 years and it my biggest wish to join the ghana army force i just finished high skul and had the feel to join the army from my infancy plz allow me to also save my mother land i would be much happy if i called to work. my number is 0273958171/ 0544586420

101. nkimini prosper says:

I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO APPLY FOR GHANA ARMED FORCES. AM READY TO PROTECT MY MOTHER GHANA IN ALL CAUSE.

102. nkimini prosper says:

0248576566

103. CAESAR FELIX says:

HARD TRAINING EASY BATTLE!!!.I COMPLETED ADAD SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL WITH A CERTIFICATE OF SPORT AND CADAT CORPS.I WANT TO JOIN THE ARMY FORCE PROTECTION FOR GOOD REQUIREMENT MY OWN MOTHER GHANA. THANK YOU.THIS MY NUMBER 0541891053/0573807095

104. FAISAL ASAMOAH QUARM says:

HARD TRAINING EASY BATTLE!!!.I COMPLETED SAINT JOHNS GRAMMAR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL WITH A CERTIFICATE OF SPORT AND CADET CORPS.I WANT TO JOIN THE ARMY FORCE PROTECTION FOR GOOD REQUIREMENT MY OWN MOTHER GHANA. THANK YOU.THIS MY
    THIS IS MY EMAIL faisalriiswilsonquarmasamoah@yahoo.com

105. Angela. nelson says:

am holding a certificate as Oracle Database SQL Certified expect from Ireland and certificate in database technology,please want to be in de navy thanks .

106. Angela. nelson says:

am a young lady holding a certificate as Oracle Databases SQL Certified expect from Ireland and certificate in databases technology please wants to be in the navy.tanks
    email Angeinel20@yahoo.com

107. Angela. nelson says:

am a young lady holding a certificate as Oracle Databases SQL certified expect from Ireland, and certificate in databases technology.please am interested in being in the navy.thanks
    email :Angeinel20@yahoo.com

108. Tetteh Nartey Raphael says:

hard training easy battle, am highly strong and fit to join the ghana army force with S.H.S certificate and driving certificate. I even apply but couldn’t get so am waiting for the August form to apply.am interested in the airforce

109. Mrs Queen says:

Do you need a loan to pay your bills or to start a business if yes then email

us today with the following application form below.

Note: All email should go to queenwilliam001@gmail.com

Name:
    Country:
    State:
    Age:
    Loan Amount:
    Loan Duration:
    phone Number:

copy right @2013

110. Azure thomas says:

I am a s.h.s graduate with good pas.and my number is 054780089.

111. Bismark Nsiah says:

i am 19yrs old and i really want to join Ghana armed force , and i am shs graduate. and with hard training each battle

112. AHUZEY ROWLAND says:

pplease wanna join the service cos it has being my desire when i was a kid

113. smith abraham says:

am 21 yrs old i really want to join THE Ghana Armed Forced.i just completed shs and i hope i will one day become a legend in the world in the army.0247462501 or smyth22111@gmail.com

114. Godfred Arthur says:

I am youngman man of 24yrs.
    I am a Graphics Designer and also a Painting and Decorator who is ready to serve this Ghana Army Force with his heart and soul. Please help me to be Ghana Navy Personnel. My number is 0275419000/ 0543177274. email:godfredarthur40@yahoo.com

115. Awuni Abraham says:

I am a young man.Aged 20yrs.I completed SHS.when will the forms for Augest be out.I really have the passion for the job to serve Ghana well.my number 0202485295

116. tahiru ayuba says:

i have completed senior high school.and it is my wish to join the ghana army.my contact is 0272191257

117. nicholas anum says:

please wanna join the service cos it has being my desire when i was a kid.this is my email nicholasanum83@yahoo.com

118. Abdullah Aziz says:

i will like to join you

119. Abdullah Aziz says:

0244150049

120. DON DIEGO ADRI says:

JOINING THE ARM FORCE HAS BEEN MY WISH SINCE INFANCY TO DATE.I HAVE SSSCE CERT.FROM BISHOP HERMAN COLLEGE KPANDO.
    I HOLD HND ACCOUNTING CERTIFICATE FROM HO POLYTECHNIC.I FINALLY HAVE PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING & FINANCE CERTIFICATE IN OIL AND GAS FROM MDPI-ACCRA.

PROFESSIONALLY,AM VERY GOOD ON LEAD GUITAR,BASS GUITAR DRUMS AND AVERAGE AT KEYBOARD.
    PLEASE CONTACT ME ON die.godon@hotmail.com or 0268122221/0249480725

THANK YOU.

121. ISSAH SAEED SUWIYE says:

I AM ISSAH SAEED SUWIYE .ALL MY WISH IS TO JOIN GHANA ARMY .I HAVE JUST COMPLETED SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL THIS YEAR 2013 .I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO HERE FROM YOU SOON PLEASE SIR.YOU CAN REPLY ME IN ( issah.saeedsuwiye@yahoo.com ) MY CONTACT IS 0244559770 . THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME .I HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON.

122. OWUSU ADDAI COLLINS says:

I was armed forces student O5-O8 4BN My vision is to be in the army 02436O8574

123. richolars sampson says:

pls i will like to know to know when Ghana enlistment process 2013 be over.

124. OSEI FELIX says:

I AM READY TO PROTECT MOTHER GHANA

125. OSEI FELIX says:

I AM A YOUNG MAN OF 18YRS OF I AM NOT COMPLETED YET BUT BY ALL MEANS I WILL JION YOU IN THERE.0542093206

126. Nyanney Robert says:

It is my dream to serve mother Ghana as a military man.This is my contact number 0572937511

127. Nyanney Robert says:

When will the forms be out

128. Nyanney Robert says:

When will the next forms be out

129. FAISAL ADUMUAH says:

I WANT TO BE AMONG DEFEND MY NATION GHANA..

130. Pls when will de Forms be out

131. i think dey might hav gone for training by now. Or do anyone here knows when de newly recuits going for training.
    NOTE: PLS DO NOT BE LEAVIN UR NUMBERS HERE FOR INFO —-YOU CAN BE SCAM BY DIS NIGERIANS—WEN DE FORM ARE OUT,IT WILL BE ANNOUCE

132. ROCKSON OSEI says:

I HAVE PREPARED MY SELF TO HELP MY NATION

133. Dapaa Enock says:

Please when will the forms be out, becausee i want to be a defender for Mother Ghana. any information (Dapaaenock2012@gmail.com /0544647144.

134. ADU-TWUM PRINCE OTENG says:

am a very young talented man and also a member of army cadet corps of my school and am ready to protect and defend my motherland (GHANA) against all external and internal aggression. I am born with the heart of soldier on and to save lives. this is my future so am appealing to you to guide me to further this service. tel:0574983739//0240949539 email:p_adutwum@yahoo.com. Thank You.

135. ADU-TWUM PRINCE OTENG says:

am a very young talented man and also a member of army cadet corps of my school and am ready to protect and defend my motherland (GHANA) against all external and internal aggression. I am born with the heart of soldier on and to save lives. this is my future so am appealing to you to guide me to further this service. tel:0574983738/0240949539 email: p_adutwum@yahoo.com .Thank You.

136. ADU-TWUM PRINCE OTENG says:

is been my dream desire to join the army to protect and defend my nation,GHANA. I am a young brave and talented man and senior high school graduate with a well remarkable grade, who has an average mark experience of a soldier as an army cadet corps in my school and also with a certificate of honor.I am born with the heart of soldier on and to save lives.this is my future and am appealing to you to guide me further this service. will be highly favored if my request is been granted tel.0574983739/0240949539 email:p_adutwum@yahoo.com. THANK YOU.

137. Inkoom Sakyei Francis says:

I am boy of 22 i want to help my country

138. francis oduro says:

PLEASE SIR/MADAM, PLEASE INFORM WHEN THE FORMS COME OUT, BECAUSE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MY LIFE, I WILL BE MUCH GRATEFUL IF YOU INFORM ABOUT THE FORMS, PLEASE CONTACT THIS MAIL odurofrancis20@yahoo.com or can call my line 0547508900) THANK YOU?

139. francis oduro says:

please when will the 2013 forms be out i wanna know please

140. Asante ernest says:

I WANT TO BE AMONG DEFEND MY NATION
    GHANA..MY Cont is 0246309444

141. JONATHAN NKRUMAH says:

PLEASE SIR/MADAM SINCE THE FORMS IS IMPORTANT TO ME I WILL LIKE TO BERG U TO LET ME KNOW IF THE FORMS IS IN.PLEASE SIR /MADAM THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER 0545026083 OR JONATHANNKRUMAH11@GMAIL.COM THANK YOU.

142. Edward Tuffour says:

Please sir/Madam it been my dream and desire to join THE Ghana Armed Forces to protect and defend my Mother land GHANA.i am a guy of 19 year of age,brave and serious in hard work.am S.H.S graduate with credit. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON ..edwardtuffour@gmail.com.

143. Edward Tuffour says:

Please sir/Madam it been my dream and desire to join THE Ghana Armed Forces to protect and defend my Mother land GHANA.i am a guy of 19 year of age,brave and serious in hard work.am S.H.S graduate with credit. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON ..edwardtuffour@gmail.com… thank you ..

144. Eric Frimpong Hodobge says:

Please sir/Madam it been my dream and desire to join THE Ghana Armed Forces to protect and defend my Mother land GHANA.i am a guy of 22 year of age,brave and serious in hard work.am S.H.S graduate with credit and also Diploma in ICT Microsoft world with much skills. i have been working with G4S Security company for 2 years now with much experience in the security with 2 best guard certificates PLEASE CONTACT ME ON ericfrimpong85@yahoo/0243936647.com thank you ..

santosh kumar gram.post gahluiya pilibhit
    pin code 262001
    mobile no 9761306010

146. Ishmael Sarpong says:

Is my vision to defend mother Ghana from the hands of the evil and also the peace breakers.As a citizen of the nation i will always protect the good name of mother Ghana so help to bring this dream through.THIS MY NUMBER 0541703586 AND 0576538717.thanks

147. ALBERT KWARTENG KONADU says:

i love my country i am ready to defend and fight against all enemies in my country and also to face any hard and critical duties and training they will gave to me i am glad to join the ghana arm forces no weapons shall fight against other weapons we need peace and stability to promote development in our country. my phone number 0244269810/ 0541354209.

148. Nsiah Biamrk says:

we are here waithing for your forms ok

149. habila habu says:

justice n peace is what kips a nation,ready 2 tak all heat 4 d natoin.

150. oliver arhinful says:

already have a desire for the army work thats why i joined cadet in school
    so please help me. my number is 0235478037

151. Mohammed awal says:

152. Mohammed awal says:

Please sir, i went through the recruitment process but up to now i have not heard anything from GAF but i am still waiting.please help me. Contact no 0243570942

153. APPIAH KODOM DOMINIC says:

I am young guy of 21years and a graduate holding S.H.S certificate with a good grade..i am very hard and love to join the Ghana Armed Forces to defend my motherland Ghana,so please accept my permition of being a soldier..please you can contact me on this number 0246983333 when permition is granted
    e-mail:appiatus2010@yahoo.com

154. I’m young man of 20 yrs’I’m allso holder of shs certificate with good passes and I have a focus to be in army so as to protect our people.it is my big dream that i want to be a soldier in future. I would be happy u offer me among this esteem work my contact is 0547024629.thank you.

155. emmanuel kabutey says:

Please sir, i went through the recruitment process but up to now i have not heard anything from GAF but i am still waiting.please help me. 0549908926 thank u

156. MARFO GIDEON says:

I’m ready to defend my mother land Ghana and I have completed my shs at kumasi high school .

157. SOLOMON TANDOH says:

I’m ready to defend my nation Ghana and i have completed my shs school ,please help me (0241425159)

158. Kamasah Collins says:

i have now completed SHS and have pass all my subject,i wount to serve my contry Ghana to have it protection ,incuse of life or death i like it, so please help me out my great leaders number 0243-42 19 71 mail (collins.kama@nokiamail.com) = =or (collinsenkasa@yahoo.com) tank you

159. abdallah khadija says:

i want to know the month in which the forms would be out in 2014 thank u

160. Michael Asare Addo says:

It as always be my desire to protect and defend my country in all matters.

161. James Barker says:

I am a degree holder in Economics and minored in Human Resource Management and will be 25yrs next year and want to join the army.I want to know the procedure for me to apply either this year or next year???. This is my email address soulbarker@yahoo.com.

162. KWADWO SAFO says:

am a shs graduate who wants to become a an air-force pilot please help me out because thats my vision..thanks

163. HAZEL YAMOAH KYEI says:

I completed Senior High School this year(2013) and going through your recruitment process, I know I am qualified to be a military man and more over I want to help protect my nation so will be glad to hear from you, this is my number 0576215043 thanks.

164. alex adofo adade says:

I have completed s.h.s and need to join the custom how do i make it in there.please alert when the forms are in. I swear n promise to protect my country.contact me when is in 0543894512.i will be pleased to be in the custom.

165. bismark nsiah says:

tell 233541373128
    vim vim vim we are here waiting for military forms to buy ok

166. ishaq yahaya and alimatu ali says:

sir i have completed shs this year.20 years. i promise to serve my country ghana with all my heart and strenth. both i and my sister.we swear to protect my country. please this our number.

167. ishaq yahaya says:

sir please i have completed shs and a science student. i pleged and promise to serve my country ghana with all my strenth. sir am very very intrested in serving my country ghana.please sir this is my number.0263185328.0263933330. inshallah i hope i shall ce call later.

168. ishaq yahaya says:

am very intresting in serving my country. i have completed antoa shs this year, where i offerd science as my programme,am very vere intresting in serving country.please sir this number 0263185328 and my email address ishaqlamin@yahoo.com. i hope to here from you later.thank you sir

Iam ever ready to serve my country with my strength and might.of u can help me pls call me on 0247075969

170. ISAAC MINTAH says:

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO SEND ME LAPTOP.
    NSEIN SHS
    P.O.BOX 77,AXIM,W/R
    GHANA

171. kafori stephen sena says:

I am young and energetic that want to serve my country with all my effort.I am also good in driving with my license.I also have the required abilities needed.This is my telephone number 0545371313.

172. Nyarko Odame Bernard says:

I wish to join the force and am ready to save my breath to protect my nation.
    2014 I am ready to join the military (contact:0543 125702)

173. ameyaw akumfi says:

i wont to get forms why will i get one please

174. Apitialo Prosper says:

I have been praising all the forces for their good works. They should keep it up.But I am always not happy for only one particular thing in life, almost all my friends back at school , those I planed with have left me behind. Who will help me join them there? Although a professional teacher but not happy, for my interest is with the armed forces. who is helping?OH GOD USE SOMEONE TO HELP ME BEFORE I EXPIRE. THANKS.

175. Apitialo Prosper says:

THIS IS MY CONTACT 0245440173

Oh! how I wish I achieve my dream of becoming a soldier.
    But I strongly believe in God that, I shall overcome.
    I’m really desperate for it. so help me God.

177. Kunkpe Wise says:

I don’t blow my own horns (0244520681 or 0233520781)

178. EMMANUEL MARFO says:

Please I want to know when the officers recruitment form comes out.

179. Darko Isaac says:

Please,i am ready for any training they will give it to me serve our mother country Ghana, am ever ready for anything just to serve Ghana, this country needs protection and a discipline citizen… Please this is my Contact 0541943912. please in case of any help coming from anybody please am ever ready to do it and serve…

180. kpodji Richard says:

i am very much ready to die for Ghana because i love gh that where i want to be come a an armedforce officer i love to protect gh my mother land and the life of people in it when at all will the forms for the 2014 recruitment come out?

181. kpodji Richard says:

my number is 0576284432

182. Please when will the 2014-2015 forms be out. Please this my email divineafreadi@yahoo.com

183. patrick Agyeman says:

why wont the government give those who attended school elsewhere but are Ghanaians to join the armed Service.I think these people could be a great plus to the nation.So please think about it.

184. richard lamptey says:

pls this is my dream job pls find a place in your heart to recruit me as a member of your noble institution.am seriou.the ff are my contact 0541920698

185. Donkor Bismark says:

please I want to know when the 2014 forms of the army will come out.please am ready to serve my mother land. This is my email (bismarkekowdonkor@gmail.com)

186. Augustine Aidoo says:

beeen a ghanaian i will be happy to be in the millitary to help protect my motherland Ghana and our neighbours, been so serious to join the Army i have been working so hard to achieve my aims ,this is my nomber ,0543328402

187. Am a motor vehicle technician and want to join GAF military to serve Ghana my mother land my number o277394364

188. Abdul Malik says:

will it be second batch to go for training please

189. Ernest Okine says:

i promise on my honor to be faithful and loyal to my motherland. i am a man of 20years named ernest okine ghunney who has just completed ipmc with networking and hardware engineer and deem with high esteem to be a trustworthy and loyal navy for my homeland and serve the nation all the days of my life.
    02330507015678
    brian_okine@yahoo.com

190. seba osman says:

I am a past student of asamankese senior high school (2012). my dream is to become a soldier and i am fully prepared to join th ghana military. i will be very greatful if you grant me the graceful opportunity to join you. you can contact me on:0273994991

191. Emmanuel Apoh says:

I am a young man of 24 years old and want joined the Ghana Armed Forces (GAf) wish this year will be the year for sir or madam i wish Almighty God touches your heart and requit me as one of you
    i had apply for 3 years now and i was not pick amount the rest so please may this comment of my touches you and help to join the force work and it is my dream to be one of you
    kwesiapoh@yahoo.com, kwesiapoh@gmail.com and emmanuelapoh@hotmail.com my phone number is 0233765693 or 0267847413/ 0542765693

192. Sulemana mohammed says:

I am S.H.S. Certificate holder and i want to be an army to protect my motherland.dear sir or madam am in need of your help please this is my contact (0241015642)or(0260517171) I am ready for any hard training thank you.

193. michael quadugah says:

i am a heavy equipment operator such as grader,dozer,wheel loader and want to serve my motherland.am 24 years of age. 0242647351. Gkmichael29@gmail.com

194. Evans Lartey Lawson says:

Intergrity , respect, honesty , discipline and selflessness. It is really an elemento that makes up a well built military mem. Thanks to the good work You guyz are doing. Wish to be part of your team. God bless u all.

195. Cornelius Addonor Tetteh says:

I am 20 yrs of age. am a very young talented man who completed SHS 2013 and am ready to protect, defend my motherland (GHANA) against all external and internal aggressions. I am born with the heart of soldier on and to save lives. this is my future so am apealing to you to guide me to further this service. tel.0570263339 my e-mail.caddonor@yahoo.com

196. abdul kadir yusif says:

my name is abdul kadir yusif, i m 20 years old and i will like to join ghana army to defend my counry. please sir or madam this is my contact : 0541681418 my e-mail.kadiryusif@g.mail.com

197. owusu prince says:

all my time wantbto protect human being on earth with dat love the military accept me n hold a riginal sports certificate in pole volt

198. QUAYE EMMANUEL says:

Please my dream is to become a millitary man and serve the nation with integrity and honesty therefore it will be mavelous in my eyes when given the opportunity so therefore i need your assistant to be a member next year 2014 / 0247637428 or 0243511753

199. ANGO SANI says:

I AM ANGO SANI.I COMPLETED J.H.S AND I WANT TO JOIN ARMEY.PLES ACCEPTE MY APPLICATION.MY NUMBER IS 0240574839.E-MAIL angosani57@yahoo.com

200. Edwin Owusu Acquah says:

Pls when will the 2014/2015 forms be out, Because pls this is my dream job,because i am very much ready to die for Ghana because i want to be come an Armed Force(Air Force),and also ready for any traning they will given to me,to serve our mother land Ghan
    email-edwinowusuacquah@gmail.com numbe(0546881632/0204633258)

201. Isaac mintah says:

Good evening sir,
    I have completed S.H.S and i would like further on my education an military field, so please i am kindly requesting from office to occupied my position in academy so that i can contribute to research purposes Regarding to peace maintenance of our country. Thank you.
    Yours faithfully
    Isaac mintah
    isaacmintahantwi@gmail.com
    0543052955

202. Bismark Arthur 0545220880 ) EMAIL arthurbismark00@gmail.com says:

Bismark Arthur is my name, holding a technical certificate with all passes both core and elective offreing block laying and concreting. I am fully preperd to serve my mother land from any internal and external aggression THANK U

203. Francis Dondio says:

I just completed my secondary education and i wish to serve my motherland Ghana .And i will be very okay if am chosen to serve my county Ghana. Thank You.My mobile number is 233242960423

i am fully prepaid to protect my motherland Ghana against any external and internal aggression

205. jamiss tagbor says:

am 22yrs of age’i am very passionate to serve ma mother ghana”i hold a certificate of nvti trade 2 ;pls ist possible for me to join the accadamy “my no 0542597262

206. Richard Amoah says:

i ill be glad if i granted an opportunity in the army service.i am 19 years old i completed asamankesse senior high contact;0549022067/amoahrichard1527@yahoo.com

207. ADADZI PAUL says:

I am young and energetic that want to serve my country with all my effort.I am also good in running and year 2013 EASTERN REGION SECOND CYCLE I PAUL ADADZI WAS BEST STUDENT WITH CERTIFICATE OF ALERT ADADZI PAUL .. SCH BSTS .I also have the required abilities needed.This is my NO 0246252919 EMAIL adadzipaul@yahoo.com

208. Ernest Acheampong says:

This is my vision army is my dream please am ready to self my country I have S.H.S certificate I like to be the best soldier this is my mail acheampong678@gmail.com & contact 0242443582 or 0204142921 thank you for this opportunity

209. Jerry Jhn K. Frempong says:

I’m twenty years of age, 5.6feet tall, physically & medically fit as recommended by Ghana Armed Forces with the certificate of S.H.S in Visual Art & IT Hardware & Software Computer engineering with much experience for all computer problems.
    And had done the jungle warfare Training @ Achiase (JWTS) during the Eastern Region Cardet Orientation 2010 With a qualification certificate.
    Am still waiting to join the Army
    Is there any link for me please?

210. Jerry Jhn K. Frempong says:

Am still waiting to join the Army
    Is there any link for me please?

0241928614

211. I am a commissioned officer in one of the security agencies and want to shift camp.
    0548131335

212. i had c6 in socil n c5 in english the rest is f9,can i apply as a bandsmen i play Tenor Alto and Suprono saxophone. plz let me know

213. im ready to join

214. ADDY SAMUEL says:

SIR, I WANT TO KNOW WHEN WILL THE RECRUITMENT FORMS WILL BE OUT,SO THAT I CAN JOIN MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS , COMMANDERS ,OFFICES ECT. WHO ARE IN THE MITHY ARMY

215. ADDY SAMUEL says:

THIS IS MY PHONE NO-0540350031

216. This is so very real this Man Colonel David Ibrahim was the man my father called last year and he helped me my name came out including 2 of his friends children who leave Nest to us i advice you contact him because i remembered my father told me he has great influence and he is related to the Governor of Abuja state. his number 08142748182

217. NDA KADUNA says:

To all listeners this is a direct information from the Nigeria defence Academy before now so many people have been complaining that they have been scammed by this imposter’s on line claiming to be a colonel or a General we seriously advise you if you know you don’t want to get scammed if you need any assistance to get into Nigeria defense Academy(NDA) this is the Amin officer the rightful person that can aid you good help call this number 08142748182 Colonel David Ibrahim

218. Paulinus says:

I am Paulinus from river state i took NDA form two times and after the exam i was never selected but glory be to God today that i finally got the adminsionn last year with the help of Colonel David ibrahim whom my father consulted on my behalf so in regards to this i want to advice that if you need some one to help you contact Colonel David Ibrahim he is a very Generous man and always love helping people every year to get into NDA i was told by my father that he only have space for 8 persons,you can as well call him on this number before its too late 08142748182

219. Tell your dad that a friend from Ghana says you and him are hungry DUPES. Foooolish scammer.

220. My Name is Leann Cindy i am from ABUJA, i want to thank MR Patrick Major Genera who help me get admission into Nigeria defence Academy last two years, may God bless him for the good work he have be doing for people, my friends out there if you need any help you can contact him on this number 08056141395. There are limited amount of people he can help per year, and now is the time to work your Admission before its too late, especially those that have no connection. Call 08124041863.

221. Alfred Nii Ayitey Tagoe says:

Ahooo Ahoya I hereby want to join the Army to serve and make mother Ghana Proud please help me and let me know when the enlistment is in I have Completed S.HS please informed me by phone +233247363489 or my email alfredtagoe52@yahoo.com May the Good Lord Richly Bless you Amen

Alfred

• Alfred Nii Ayitey Tagoe says:

and am physically & medically fit as recommended by Ghana Armed Forces

222. Nabili Awedam says:

My greatest aspiration is to be a soldier it has been my aspiration since my childhood,i am ever ready prepared for and i wish dream will come true.my number is 0246052740 or 0268541508 email Awedamnabili@gmail.com

223. davis nyarko says:

am ready to join the force call me on 0248696513.i hav an shs certificate

I hear de forms ain’t in yet

please i want to know when the forms will be out. please inform me on 0502056793 or email me on oseiowusuelizabeth@gmail.com

226. Alfred Sena Kekrebesi says:

Pls i wnt 2 knw da tym da forms wil be out pls u kn kal 0275393443

227. ODURO ERNEST says:

PLEASE I WANT TO ENTER INTO THE ARMED FORCES,IF IT TOUCHES YOU TO HELP ME PLEASE CALL 0279141154 GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR CARE AND MAY HE GIVE YOU A HOME IN HEAVEN AMEN.

228. Godwin Tetteh says:

My greatest aspiration is to be a soldier it has been my aspiration since my childhood,i am ever ready prepared for and i wish my dream will come true.please i will like to know when the forms are out,my number is 0273399889/0263204640

229. emmanuel oppong says:

pls can i use my diploma fr medical counter assistant to apply 0544796741

230. Ebenezer Osei Tenkorang says:

231. Joshua Agbeve says:

I was really born to serve my Nation so doing i have been Trained in Cadet and has taken the Position as Commander in my secondary school for 4 years now and has required certificates……

232. Joshua Agbeve says:

Cindy i will be really grateful if you help me out okay i am ever ready to do anything for you if you help me okay my email is davehonest90@yahoo.com.please lets mail each other there okay …
    Thank you ./…

233. i am fit for the job.without the armed forces work i will do no other job not even a scientists for free.

234. ALIYU ISMAILA GBANDI says:

YES SIR AM A BOY OF 25 YEARS OF AGE .I HAVE COMPLETED MY SHS IN THE YEAR 2012.MY GREATEST ASPIRATION IS TO BE A SOLIDER TO SERVE MY MOTHER GHANA PLEASE WILL BE HAPPY TO KNOW WHEN THE FORM WILL BE OUT THANK YOU.

235. AKOOGO RUDOLF AVOKA says:

Am 22 years and need to serve my country 0204104125/0249385350

236. sharif moro says:

Good morning SIR. I have completed diploma on 2012. Sir I want to serve my country Ghana allow me. This is m number 0546353134.thank you(BOSS).morosharif@Haywood.com

237. sharif moro says:

Sir am 24years of age

238. EMMANUEL Y.AKYENA says:

Ghana needs energetic man like me to work and protect the good name of ghana so help me chief
    my number is 0244 – 113 619

239. I am ernegistic young boy of 23 yrs of age.I completed shs in Adabie educational complex which precises in Ashanti Region .I offered visual arts n have successful certificate of painting (NVTI) and driving with a licensed class B in corban driving sch at kentikrono in Kumasi and want to be employed in reputable institution as painter or general enrollment,,,,, my no 0245495394 ,name Gideon abban

240. I am ernegistic young boy of 23 yrs of age.I completed shs in Adabie educational complex which precises in Ashanti Region .I offered visual arts n have successful certificate of painting (NVTI) and driving with a licensed class B in corban driving sch at kentikrono in Kumasi and want to be employed in reputable institution as painter or general enrollment,,,,, my no 0245495394 ,name Gideon abban,,

241. tsoka martha says: